Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I know they're merging with some other company, but I dunno. Clearly The Wolfpack has strength in numbers, but these scare me. I can't apply any logical analysis besides following the pack.

There's no such thing as logical analysis of micro penny stocks.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
CANN gets halted and everybody sell like crazy :why: and on the day my finds clear...I got bad luck :to:

Only thing I got left is that my pdf i made is being sent to the wolf himself, and if he approved i'll be able to buy in before he promotes it on twitter

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
CANN gets halted and everybody sell like crazy :why: and on the day my finds clear...I got bad luck :to:

Only thing I got left is that my pdf i made is being sent to the wolf himself, and if he approved i'll be able to buy in before he promotes it on twitter

how unregulated are these pink sheets? aren't you guys basically manipulating markets here?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I aint 50 tho
5E7UiVv.gif

I do think I found the next big play, the make cbd chews and have a market cap of only 8 million...I think they are undervalued as they have products already, they have manufacturing, they have distribution, and great branding and management too, if you like i'll send you a dd pdf, it'll take 10 mins to read and you can tell me your thoughts

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Im finna be banned from penny stocks from this thread friday, and for 2 weeks from the coli, im a man of my word, but i do believe LVVV has what ttdz didnt, and thats products, manufacturing, facilities, distribution, branding etc... I will send my DD pdf to anyone that wants to read, I may clown alot on here but I take my stock research seriously.... if you want that pdf packet hmu

They make cbd chews and only have an 8 mil market cap with 85 mil O/s, thats all imma say, ready my pdf packet you wont be disappointed peace y'all

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im finna be banned from penny stocks from this thread friday, and for 2 weeks from the coli, im a man of my word, but i do believe LVVV has what ttdz didnt, and thats products, manufacturing, facilities, distribution, branding etc... I will send my DD pdf to anyone that wants to read, I may clown alot on here but I take my stock research seriously.... if you want that pdf packet hmu

They make cbd chews and only have an 8 mil market cap with 85 mil O/s, thats all imma say, ready my pdf packet you wont be disappointed peace y'all

:russ:some of the posts in here recently have been pretty funny. Talking about going long on a company just because it has a working phone number listed:mjlol:

My advice to you is to get out of the penny stock game breh. It isn't sustainable in the long-run unless you have a manipulation scheme going.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ:some of the posts in here recently have been pretty funny. Talking about going long on a company just because it has a working phone number listed:mjlol:

My advice to you is to get out of the penny stock game breh. It isn't sustainable in the long-run unless you have a manipulation scheme going.
son :what: what part of products do you not understand :why: