Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/LVGI:US

Just a mere 250% up, no biggie.. Oh well, I had no clue of this stock, so props to those who did...
:yeshrug:
What's happening with you @Shugg Ross today, did you feast on the low lows perhaps
my money hasnt cleared yet...apru , lvvv, vkml, icbu, and mine and spli look very promising

Im running out of time to win the 35,000 bet and will probably be banned for 2 weeks but im doing research on apru, they have cbd chews coming out, they already have energy chews on amazon selling, the cbd chews can be marketed for children everywhere, much better than drinking the oil.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
ugh had this one on my watch list the last couple of days.

after a while they all look the same. can't keep up with these shyts

Lol I know right. Well I mean some are trashier etc..But I know what you mean - and I've been looking at these for only a week or so :pachaha:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Is there any basis for giving preference to one MJ stock over another? I've read a lot of financial statements and can't help but :dwillhuh: at some of these companies.

APRU, for example... under long term debt says something to the effect of they had a disagreement with a company they had to pay $12k a month to and just stopped paying the note in 2009. And they're unsure if they'll have to pay it.

:manny:

And they can authorize up to 50 billion shares of stock.

:patrice:

I know they're merging with some other company, but I dunno. Clearly The Wolfpack has strength in numbers, but these scare me. I can't apply any logical analysis besides following the pack.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Is there any basis for giving preference to one MJ stock over another? I've read a lot of financial statements and can't help but :dwillhuh: at some of these companies.

APRU, for example... under long term debt says something to the effect of they had a disagreement with a company they had to pay $12k a month to and just stopped paying the note in 2009. And they're unsure if they'll have to pay it.

:manny:

And they can authorize up to 50 billion shares of stock.

:patrice:

I know they're merging with some other company, but I dunno. Clearly The Wolfpack has strength in numbers, but these scare me. I can't apply any logical analysis besides following the pack.
yea i saw that and that the CEO of LVVV has a $1 per year salary and that LVVV wont take on the debt of APRU and their previous owners, and the choice was obvious that LVVV was the better long term pick

"Livewire Energy will not be taking on the debt of APRU. The transaction has been structured in a way to ensure Livewire did not assume any of this debt. Livewire will be working with Apple Rush to restructure this debt and ensure that it does not impinge on any operations going forward."

They will have CBD chews, and already have distribution networks in circle k's and albertsons and other stores all across america.... :ehh:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Where are the stocks that are still in the double or triple 0 range that are undiscovered and legitimate

:shaq2:

Once I see these go into the tens and above, I'm too afraid to put my money into them.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are the stocks that are still in the double or triple 0 range that are undiscovered and legitimate

:shaq2:

Once I see these go into the tens and above, I'm too afraid to put my money into them.

I bought TCHH at .0002 yesterday

It's an actual company with a working website and phone number. Cash deposit service, not a weed play (yet?)

Shugg, thoughts?

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
LVVV fellas, im messaging someone high up in the wolfpack and he likes, told me to keep it on the low for now :ooh:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
my money hasnt cleared yet...apru , lvvv, vkml, icbu, and mine and spli look very promising

Im running out of time to win the 35,000 bet and will probably be banned for 2 weeks but im doing research on apru, they have cbd chews coming out, they already have energy chews on amazon selling, the cbd chews can be marketed for children everywhere, much better than drinking the oil.

Mmh, well LVVV seems too sketchy for me right now, not feeling it yet. But do tell ,what's this DD you've done on it? I've found nothing too exciting on it. And +0.1 is too much for a playa :damn:

VKML is too expensive at 0.15 for me. I need that below 0.1 piff if I'm chasing one.

But I mean fukk it, I'm a kick bacc and watch this MINE double up and take it from there :smugdraper:

theres so many plays its making my head spin, like yo....can my money clear plz :sadcam:

Lol this is fo fukkin true. I WISH I had that 10 k or something, but hopefully this 1 k runs up nicely first.:steviej:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Mmh, well LVVV seems too sketchy for me right now, not feeling it yet. But do tell ,what's this DD you've done on it? I've found nothing too exciting on it. And +0.1 is too much for a playa :damn:

VKML is too expensive at 0.15 for me. I need that below 0.1 piff if I'm chasing one.

But I mean fukk it, I'm a kick bacc and watch this MINE double up and take it from there :smugdraper:

Lol this is fo fukkin true. I WISH I had that 10 k or something, but hopefully this 1 k runs up nicely first.:steviej:
LVGI will be the next mine talking with wolfs close people and chartist since last night been up all night researching they are pushing it to 5 cents now, and saying 15 cents long term your welcome

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
MELI
dividend+40-50% analyst pt upside+blazing hot sector+large competitive moat
DEJ
strong short term upside
4Cpjhz7.png

up 50% since this post
you fellas may want to get on this train
though not for the weak of heart, the ride is just beginning

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
SEC suspended CANN:whoo:

"The Securities and Exchange Commission ("Commission") announced the temporary suspension, pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act"),
of trading in the securities of Advanced Cannabis Solutions, Inc. ("Advanced Cannabis") of Colorado springs, Colorado, at 9:30 a.m. EDT on March 27, 2014, and terminating at 11:59 p.m.
EDT on April 9, 2014.

The Commission temporarily suspended trading in the securities of Advanced Cannabis due to a
lack of current and accurate information concerning the securities of Advanced Cannabis. There
are questions regarding whether certain undisclosed affiliates and shareholders of Advanced
Cannabis common stock engaged in an unlawful public distribution of securities. Advanced
Cannabis common stock is dually-quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board and OTC Link. This order
was entered pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Exchange Act. "

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/suspensions/2014/34-71814.pdf

Last edited: