Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
does anyone in here trade oil futures?

No, but I've seen a few analysts speculate oil will go to $150 for WTI by next summer.

:takedat:

I'm holding my prized oil stock close.
Are ETFs a solid investment?:dwillhuh:

That's too broad of a question because there are too many different ETFs. You'll get anything from a reliable index fund to a fund relying on derivatives to capitalize on the sentiment of the market.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No, but I've seen a few analysts speculate oil will go to $150 for WTI by next summer.

:takedat:

I'm holding my prized oil stock close.
I don't see this happening. There's excess supply in the market right now. What is going to push the WTI price that high in that limited time frame besides another war in the middle east breaking out over night? Keystone's going to help close the spread between WTI and Brent but still...With that in mind, I still think American E&P firms are a great long-term investment.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If the Turkish-Syrian conflict expands, it will cause enough turmoil in the region to boost oil prices. War = great for oil futures
I think that possibility is already priced in right now. We've gotten to the point where war is expected in the middle east so there really is no uncertainty. The real problem for American E&P firms is the pricing spread and the higher drilling costs when compared to conventional well drilling.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think I jumped out of ttdz too early. Back when it was at .012. Got into lvvv recently, not up too much but one of my few increases. What's the opinions on that? Potential to reach .20?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think I jumped out of ttdz too early. Back when it was at .012. Got into lvvv recently, not up too much but one of my few increases. What's the opinions on that? Potential to reach .20?
I feel like the cbd chews could be marketed to kids...kids would def like to have a candy or chocolate flavored chew with cbd rather than the cbd oil