Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:dwillhuh::ohhh::ooh:

OOOOH shyt... I done fukked around and found real life audio of THE WOLF in a interviews I think from today or yesterday....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suicid...25/pot-stock-radio-special-guest-wolfofweedst

This figga seems cool as fukk :obama:

This is some Batman Begins shyt yo, just heard him talking bout ''I didn't listen to an OG sometime during January. He told me to SELL ASAP and I didn't - the next moment I was 60% DOWN''

Damn breh, isn't this something :ld:

Soaking up all the fukking game over here.

Btw MINE tomorrow anyone?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
:dwillhuh::ohhh::ooh:

OOOOH shyt... I done fukked around and found real life audio of THE WOLF in a interviews I think from today or yesterday....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suicid...25/pot-stock-radio-special-guest-wolfofweedst

This figga seems cool as fukk :obama:

This is some Batman Begins shyt yo, just heard him talking bout ''I didn't listen to an OG sometime during January. He told me to SELL ASAP and I didn't - the next moment I was 60% DOWN''

Damn breh, isn't this something :ld:

Soaking up all the fukking game over here.

Btw MINE tomorrow anyone?

im aware of wolf and wolfpack shyt on twitter but even though he been knows his shyt and give out stocks to invest. people still need to do they OWN dd, atleast know wtf the company is about before. people on twitter ask him some of the most simple shyt.

the only stock i decided to invest in from him was spli. even though he said in the video he can see the shyt going to a 1 in 2 months, from my own research i like the shyt they selling it's legit. i think mcig will be better in the long run though.

u gotta respect the dude for his wolf movement and power moves.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf of weed street has so many followers now, ANY stock he touts will blow up. Anything. He touches it and it turns to gold

It's not that he's making good picks, he just has a whole swarm of people ready to buy as soon as he says something. That alone will artificially drive the price up

I guarantee the wolf is front loading like hell on whatever stock before he tweets about it. That's just how the game goes

That's not to say they are all bad companies or bad picks, just heavily manipulated. And if you're on the wrong side of the momentum wave you're fukked

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
STBV finally making its move out from the bottom of the shytter

volume over 2 billion jesus christ

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
STBV finally making its move out from the bottom of the shytter

volume over 2 billion jesus christ
scam ass company, call it ptog
lil-wayne-strip-club-50k-dollar-bills-funny-faces-3_zps2f6a4eb1.png

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I read somewhere that they are only at a 3.6x multiple. Could leave room for PPS growth if they maintain or exceed last years revenues.

did not realize that. However I don't know enough about the popularity of candy crush to say it's a good buy and further they still have to keep making hits to grow as a company. Maybe they have more in them, I don't know.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
The record company is the underwriter, KING is the one-hit wonder, and the stock holders are the people looking at their shelves a few years from now, wondering why they paid $20 for something nobody wants anymore.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
After several recommendations and MY OWN thorough background checks, I decided to go all in on MINE today at around 0.033. SPLI was my other option, but I got a nicer dip on MINE + I liked the Red Bull nikka + future plans of the company. I think this one will be a solid winner sometime during late April.

:takedat: outchea my nikkas

:ld: