Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
ICBU Breaking News
Tranzbyte(ERBB) and ICBU Complete Co-Marketing Agreement to Roll Out IMD’s Automated Grow Technology Integrated with American Green’s Jurassic Oxygenation System

TEMPE, AZ – March 25, 2014) - Tranzbyte Corporation (OTC Pink: ERBB) (http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ERBB:US) announced today that it has completed an agreement with IMD Companies Inc (OTC PINK: ICBU) (http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ICBU:US) to co-market their grow-oriented products, specifically the EMC-5000 Environmental Master Controller, which is able to provide constant management for grow room facilities for indoor gardens and the Jurassic Oxygenation System to augment the previously announced efforts with the Biocube Green Grow Systems sales efforts in the US.

“Tranzbyte is a technology company. When we can enhance our technology and provide the market with a better product, we believe it justifies every effort” commented David Gwyther, Tranzbyte’s President. “When you take a great product, then add an additional high-quality product while increasing your sales force, it can only lead to more revenues which is, after all, the lifeblood of any company” says Stephen Shearin, Chief Operating Officer for Tranzbyte.

Jim Filkins, VP of Sales for IMD Companies remarked, “Combining the Jurassic Oxygenation System with our EMC-5000 Environmental Controller is simply a marriage made in technology heaven. Oxygenation is a vital component to grow room success and, if utilized properly, can lead to substantial increases in crop yield. One can look at the Jurassic System as a high-end precision sports car, and the EMC-5000 as the expert driver that never leaves the seat. Oxygen ppm (parts per million) levels previously unattainable can now be realized and, just as importantly, be maintained through automated controls. This is an extremely exciting accomplishment for both companies.”

“We know that adequate dissolved oxygen levels in grow operations has been more than a challenge for years. More importantly it has been the source of many a grow room failure” added Larry Robertson, President of IMD Companies, “Combining these two technologies literally eliminates these issues and replaces frustration with higher yields. We are very pleased to be partnering with a company like Tranzbyte, who shares our vision of the importance of technology in this market place.”

Tranzbyte encourages all folks wishing to follow the progress of Tranzbyte, American Green™, and its other subsidiaries and divisions to visit the Tranzbyte website at www.tranzbyte.com and sign up to receive our 'Email Alerts' which are sparingly sent to interest-holders periodically. Just click on the orange 'contact' button after arriving at the company's website. Mobile users can also sign up by navigating to the company's website on their android smart phone or iPhone."

Also, shareholder and other interest-holders may track the progress of the pending delivery of our fully automated ZaZZZ™ Machine by following us on Twitter @Tranzbyte or @American__Green (two underscores.)

5E7UiVv.gif

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Na nikka, you forgetting about the 80% + it did on friday..friday it was at .004 at the opening bell

Im not touching UTRM, even though they are launching a website or some shyt, Imma put an additional 2600 into ERBB and SPLI and sell off on Friday..

now managing 2001 of my grandmaws dollars, chump change to her, but if I do good, possible she may let a nikka manage her real shyt.

they had 70,000 and let some at fargo manage their shyt in 08 when the market crashed, this fool only made them 11 cent in one year :wtf: I'm over here makin 9000 in one day n shyt with 14000 investments..

something aint right :mindblown:

Thats why i tell folks, aint nobody gonna make you money more than yourself...fukk lettin another nikka manage my shyt :camby:

Fair enough, big ups my nikka!

:dead: a hundred deaths @ the stunt Fargo pulled on your grandmas shyt, But good thing you can fix it all by hustling hard for her :smugdraper:

ICBU Breaking News
Tranzbyte(ERBB) and ICBU Complete Co-Marketing Agreement to Roll Out IMD’s Automated Grow Technology Integrated with American Green’s Jurassic Oxygenation System

TEMPE, AZ – March 25, 2014) - Tranzbyte Corporation (OTC Pink: ERBB) (http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ERBB:US) announced today that it has completed an agreement with IMD Companies Inc (OTC PINK: ICBU) (http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ICBU:US) to co-market their grow-oriented products, specifically the EMC-5000 Environmental Master Controller, which is able to provide constant management for grow room facilities for indoor gardens and the Jurassic Oxygenation System to augment the previously announced efforts with the Biocube Green Grow Systems sales efforts in the US.

“Tranzbyte is a technology company. When we can enhance our technology and provide the market with a better product, we believe it justifies every effort” commented David Gwyther, Tranzbyte’s President. “When you take a great product, then add an additional high-quality product while increasing your sales force, it can only lead to more revenues which is, after all, the lifeblood of any company” says Stephen Shearin, Chief Operating Officer for Tranzbyte.

Jim Filkins, VP of Sales for IMD Companies remarked, “Combining the Jurassic Oxygenation System with our EMC-5000 Environmental Controller is simply a marriage made in technology heaven. Oxygenation is a vital component to grow room success and, if utilized properly, can lead to substantial increases in crop yield. One can look at the Jurassic System as a high-end precision sports car, and the EMC-5000 as the expert driver that never leaves the seat. Oxygen ppm (parts per million) levels previously unattainable can now be realized and, just as importantly, be maintained through automated controls. This is an extremely exciting accomplishment for both companies.”

“We know that adequate dissolved oxygen levels in grow operations has been more than a challenge for years. More importantly it has been the source of many a grow room failure” added Larry Robertson, President of IMD Companies, “Combining these two technologies literally eliminates these issues and replaces frustration with higher yields. We are very pleased to be partnering with a company like Tranzbyte, who shares our vision of the importance of technology in this market place.”

Tranzbyte encourages all folks wishing to follow the progress of Tranzbyte, American Green™, and its other subsidiaries and divisions to visit the Tranzbyte website at www.tranzbyte.com and sign up to receive our 'Email Alerts' which are sparingly sent to interest-holders periodically. Just click on the orange 'contact' button after arriving at the company's website. Mobile users can also sign up by navigating to the company's website on their android smart phone or iPhone."

Also, shareholder and other interest-holders may track the progress of the pending delivery of our fully automated ZaZZZ™ Machine by following us on Twitter @Tranzbyte or @American__Green (two underscores.)

5E7UiVv.gif

:lupe: yo. It's official, let me cop this shyt right when the markets open. Hope I can ride the wave nicely. Going hard or going home with this shyt, see how it rides this week.

:heh: the Rozay smileys, perfect execution. Was a good interview too

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Ok @Shugg Ross

I copped ERBB at 0.113...A bit steep, but let's be optimistic eh....If anyone has realtime data on ERBB's movements, holla at a playa. I only see them on a 15 min delay.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MCIG took a beating yesterday off a suspect Seeking Alpha article... good buying opportunity right now

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wolf just put a tweet out saying hes trimming erbb....I'd be VERY careful bra...matter of fact I'd sell

yea I wouldn't buy ERBB right now

11 cents is a stupid high price. it was under 3 cents like two weeks ago

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
wolf just put a tweet out saying hes trimming erbb....I'd be VERY careful bra...matter of fact I'd sell

yea I wouldn't buy ERBB right now

11 cents is a stupid high price. it was under 3 cents like two weeks ago

Lol the pack has spoken. Good looking out. I dumped that. Oh well, I survived with only a 0.006 usd hit and still up with no worries. My broker fees are killing me though, it's 15 EUR per buy or sell...But yeah, looking into other stocks brehs.

:whew:

Dodged a bullet I think, lol...You live and you learn. Under 10 c already.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Someone in my trading group was telling me, "buy MINE buy MINE" :gladbron:

And I was like :rudy: "OR NAW"

This was March 1st

Had I gone All in on MINE instead of TTDZ, my account would have went from 12,000 to +300,000 today :to:

Dont listen to your group members brehs :wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Someone in my trading group was telling me, "buy MINE buy MINE" :gladbron:

And I was like :rudy: "OR NAW"

This was March 1st

Had I gone All in on MINE instead of TTDZ, my account would have went from 12,000 to +300,000 today :to:

Dont listen to your group members brehs :wow:

Put me up on this group breh. I need a hook up. Should i still by ICBU?

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't believe the hype just yet. I have read many articles about the only people really getting rich like that off pennys are the ceo's and high ups running the company. They use self created "hype" to drive the price up by countless suckers who want to get rich quick. The suckers are usually the ones getting in late that are buying at the higher price thinking the increase in price won't stop.

If you have the insight track to the aforementioned, then god bless ya :salute:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Put me up on this group breh. I need a hook up. Should i still by ICBU?

fukk yeah brehskys, I wanna be in that group too :takedat:

And :scusthov: @ that MINE thing, so vulgar. Going from 12 to 300 k would be legendary.

Sick how ICBU went from up around 30% today to eventually down 15% in the last 2 ½ hours...

Not an easy thing to do this pennystocklife.

However, all good suggestions are welcome.

ATTBF is ''down'' to 1.67, but obviously it still is high -no ?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't believe the hype just yet. I have read many articles about the only people really getting rich like that off pennys are the ceo's and high ups running the company. They use self created "hype" to drive the price up by countless suckers who want to get rich quick. The suckers are usually the ones getting in late that are buying at the higher price thinking the increase in price won't stop.

If you have the insight track to the aforementioned, then god bless ya :salute:
yea those are scam companies like STBV