Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did I sell QASP fukk. This is like the fifth stock since January I sold a day early.

fukking fukk fukk fukk

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
My portfolio looks great :bayer:

And it would have damn near tripled had I been able to buy into UTRM on Friday....still ICBU is treating me good, up 1000 on the day

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Days like this makes me say fuk stocks goodness gracious looking at my profolio like :sadcam:

Days like today make me think theres validity to the people calling for corrections. All the big names are down big today. NetFlix has taken an almost $100 haircut in the past month. FB down 5% on the day. Fishy.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you bought UTRM and ICBU on friday, since then you have doubled your money...your welcome :bayer:

The strength of the wolf is in the pack, and the strength of the pack is in the wolf :shesmug:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
If you bought UTRM and ICBU on friday, since then you have doubled your money...your welcome :bayer:

The strength of the wolf is in the pack, and the strength of the pack is in the wolf :shesmug:

I believe the rules have been instilled in me TODAY.. :sadcam::merchant::why: fukk going against the pack brehs, I'm a changed man :to:

Had I bought UTRM as YOU said, when the markets opened (which is lilke 4 pm local time here btw), I would be sitting on a clean 89.47 % profit right now...FUUUUUCK my life.

Ok, granted - I had liquidityissues, but still. FML.

ANYHOWZER...What's the word on tomorrow, new day new money. Can UTRM still perform this well, or will ERBB keep going up - what about the big homie ABBTF?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I believe the rules have been instilled in me TODAY.. :sadcam::merchant::why: fukk going against the pack brehs, I'm a changed man :to:

Had I bought UTRM as YOU said, when the markets opened (which is lilke 4 pm local time here btw), I would be sitting on a clean 89.47 % profit right now...FUUUUUCK my life.

Ok, granted - I had liquidityissues, but still. FML.

ANYHOWZER...What's the word on tomorrow, new day new money. Can UTRM still perform this well, or will ERBB keep going up - what about the big homie ABBTF?
Na nikka, you forgetting about the 80% + it did on friday..friday it was at .004 at the opening bell

Im not touching UTRM, even though they are launching a website or some shyt, Imma put an additional 2600 into ERBB and SPLI and sell off on Friday..

now managing 2001 of my grandmaws dollars, chump change to her, but if I do good, possible she may let a nikka manage her real shyt.

they had 70,000 and let some at fargo manage their shyt in 08 when the market crashed, this fool only made them 11 cent in one year :wtf: I'm over here makin 9000 in one day n shyt with 14000 investments..

something aint right :mindblown:

Thats why i tell folks, aint nobody gonna make you money more than yourself...fukk lettin another nikka manage my shyt :camby:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Im not touching UTRM, even though they are launching a website or some shyt, Imma put an additional 2600 into ERBB and SPLI and sell off on Friday..

now managing 2001 of my grandmaws dollars, chump change to her, but if I do good, possible she may let a nikka manage her real shyt.

they had 70,000 and let some at fargo manage their shyt, this fool only made them 11 cent in one year :wtf: I'm over here makin 9000 in one day n shyt with 14000 investments..

something aint right :mindblown:

Thats why i tell folks, aint nobody gonna make you money more than yourself...fukk lettin another nikka manage my shyt :camby:

:what:how is that financially possible? even a low interest savings account would yield more than 11 cents:dwillhuh::mindblown:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:what:how is that financially possible? even a low interest savings account would yield more than 11 cents:dwillhuh::mindblown:
son i saw the statements and damn near lost my religion....

son, you should have seen the companies they invested in...they old country folks so they dont know nothin about technology, they was invested in shyt like piggly wiggly :russ:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
:snoop:

i been sleeping on this thread, i've been trading for almost 8 months now (trouble reading charts though) didn't know coli nikkkas was into stock shyt.

i've totally ignored the whole marijuana segment until last month, :smh: at the money i missed out on. but im about to :eat: of this as much as i can though.