Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I think most fail because they don't start with a lot of money in it. If someone had 100-200K off top, it'd be kinda easy, imo. They could just buy blue chips and eat.

5% off 100K is $5,000. You could get that daily off SQ alone. That's more than most people's monthly salary.

If you're strictly dealing with pennies, it's really tough.

:mjlol: That's exactly what it is. It's all about how much money you have to flip in the first place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most fail because they don't start with a lot of money in it. If someone had 100-200K off top, it'd be kinda easy, imo. They could just buy blue chips and eat.

5% off 100K is $5,000. You could get that daily off SQ alone. That's more than most people's monthly salary.

whatever the reason :hubie:

and what do you mean, you could get that daily :dead: thats not how any stock works. thats why people fail. if it was that easy, this entire thread would be laughing at the ones who werent millionaires :heh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yeah that's why i'm just investing now and dollar cost averaging for the next 3-5 years while, I learn the patterns of the market.

Regarding the red, if you have a lot of money, a penny stock moving .20 is enough, vs someone trying strike it big and moving up a whole dollar or two.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use Fidelity. I ducked up my account and got a 90 day restriction from gods faith violations on a fukking cash account nonetheless. I applied for margin. I’m not ever goin spend what I don’t have. I thought my account was a margin account because I thought you automatically apply for margins when you apply for options like my other account.

it was hard sitting there today not participating especially on a rear middle of the week Green Day. The last few weeks Tuesday- Thursday been bloody red. I’m about to open another brokerage. Thinking td Ameritrade. I have robinhood but I doNt like that shyt

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
whatever the reason :hubie:

and what do you mean, you could get that daily :dead: thats not how any stock works. thats why people fail. if it was that easy, this entire thread would be laughing at the ones who werent millionaires :heh:
5% was a little high, but since it was $38 in March it's basically been averaging 2.5-3% per day. That's $2,500/day off $100K.

When Apple splits this month, $100K in that is probably gonna do the same thing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah that's why i'm just investing now and dollar cost averaging for the next 3-5 years while, I learn the patterns of the market.

Regarding the red, if you have a lot of money, a penny stock moving .20 is enough, vs someone trying strike it big and moving up a whole dollar or two.
For sure. If you have a high starting point though, you don't really have to take risks to make great money. Just stick with Apple, Square, etc.

Would be easier to swing stocks like Boeing too.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm tryna fukk with stocks that pay dividends which ones y'all recommend?

Also, how legit is this advice?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:mjlol:nikkas is too scary to follow my plays.

:mjlol: I told nikkas about OPTI from day 1, now look.

:mjlol: Now everyone can watch me eat! A lot of food on this table for 1...
is BIOCEPT still in play?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: His advice is 100%, but he not gone tell you the REAL dividend plays. These coli nikkas is too scary aside from that, so you on your own looking for Dividend stocks.

:mjlol:These nikkas only going to recommend dividend stocks that won't net you a profit in 50 years.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ISO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

As far as dividend stocks I have
XOM - ExxonMobile
T - AT&T
GSK - GLAXOSMITHKLINE

I also have these ETFs:
VYM - High Dividend ETF
IDV - International Dividend ETF

I have a roughly equal amount of money in all of the above