Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That Opti link I posted got a picture on it with the Shell logo on one of their products. I don't know if that means a partnership or what but I don't think they can just put another companies logo on their website without permission. So something must be up. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know since the initial drop earlier this year, there hasn’t been any correlation between the stock market and the true economy. However, there has to be some kind of constriction coming for the market with there still not being a new stimulus agreement and people getting ready to get those first unemployment checks with no $600 bump up. Things can’t just keep going up can they? I know the Fed is buying corporate bonds and dumping cash at an exponential rate but how long can that last.

Oh and I’m not on some scared money take my money out the market shyt either. Just wondering what you fellas think about the situation.

Market is not too far off from the true economy if you look at it stock by stock..

Yes, some valuations are way too high but on the whole you see Apple and Amazon up and it makes sense.. they are killing it. You see airlines and other travel stocks are still way below their 52-week highs, most are still down 50% or more.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thx, been reading that fractional shares would be cashed out and not converted.

Thx again.
When I owned UTX and Otis / Carrier were spun off my fractional shares were cashed out. I wouldn’t worry about if. If your fractional shares are cashed out you can buy back in. A half share today will be cashed out at a full share’s price then.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hopefully they don't mess with Apple fractional shares cuz I don't even have 1 in my pie. :lupe::mjcry::damn:

I'm doing a lil research now and it looks like anything fractional will be cashed out. So for instance you have 2.5 shares or something that .5 won't be upgraded to 2 full shares, it will be cashed. That's my current understanding of it.