Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: His advice is 100%, but he not gone tell you the REAL dividend plays. These coli nikkas is too scary aside from that, so you on your own looking for Dividend stocks.

:mjlol:These nikkas only going to recommend dividend stocks that won't net you a profit in 50 years.
As a novice I ain't turning away no knowledge opportunies. Pass me the game if you will and I'll see if it's something I can apply:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:mjlol: His advice is 100%, but he not gone tell you the REAL dividend plays. These coli nikkas is too scary aside from that, so you on your own looking for Dividend stocks.

:mjlol:These nikkas only going to recommend dividend stocks that won't net you a profit in 50 years.
You need to just go ahead and bless us on the penny stocks game so we can all reach God tier

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use Fidelity. I ducked up my account and got a 90 day restriction from gods faith violations on a fukking cash account nonetheless. I applied for margin. I’m not ever goin spend what I don’t have. I thought my account was a margin account because I thought you automatically apply for margins when you apply for options like my other account.

it was hard sitting there today not participating especially on a rear middle of the week Green Day. The last few weeks Tuesday- Thursday been bloody red. I’m about to open another brokerage. Thinking td Ameritrade. I have robinhood but I doNt like that shyt

Why not?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Opti got the new products up on their site. Not for sale yet but likely soon. Won't be surprised if a handheld temp scanner gets released as well. Can see that last one being placed in airports, subway and train stations, theme parks, ports for cruises if and when they open, stadiums and arenas, and anywhere else that security clearance is needed.

Temperature Scan - OPTEC UV-C

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I know since the initial drop earlier this year, there hasn’t been any correlation between the stock market and the true economy. However, there has to be some kind of constriction coming for the market with there still not being a new stimulus agreement and people getting ready to get those first unemployment checks with no $600 bump up. Things can’t just keep going up can they? I know the Fed is buying corporate bonds and dumping cash at an exponential rate but how long can that last.

Oh and I’m not on some scared money take my money out the market shyt either. Just wondering what you fellas think about the situation.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yea im gonna throw some more at that. whats a good price point, just say fukk it in the 430s? cant see it dipping too much

@Eric Brooks you buyin any more apple

Probably not at the moment. I got Apple in my M1 at 360 and more Apple in my second M1 at 385

Then I got shares outright at $405 on TD.

I would have bought more around there but now I'm gonna see if there's a pullback.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Apple is doing a stock split!? 4 to 1. $90 stock.

Anyone here knows about this??? My daughters investment account has 3.5 Apple shares. Will she get that half share cashed out, or will it split into 2 full shares???

Thx