Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So everybody already hopped out of OPTI? Nobody riding this roller coaster with me?
I just added $500 worth this morning at like 12 cents. Was like fukk it let me throw some money in there last night and get some in the morning. Luckily fidelity let me trade with pending funds. Now I just need the government to hurry and approve a new stimulus so I can keep riding this stock out to the top and they can put some money in my bank account for my other investments when they start automatic deposits.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So many missed gains breh. Opti and gnus would of had me north of 250k profit. Gimme all the jelly
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

dont forget about luv

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$BIGC BigCommerce just IPO'd today. Ecommerce platform like Shopify but more targeted to larger businesses. IPO price was $24 but it popped to $94 immediately then dipped to ~$75 now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sitting here and a random thought came to me. How come there aren't any all around investment companies? Like I got fidelity for stocks, Coinbase for crypto, and forex has their shyt. But what if there was a combined one. Like let's say I had made some decent quantity on bitcoin and wanted to sell and wait for a dip, I can then sell and use it for a stock like opti and ride that out for a bit. Instead of selling bitcoin, waiting for the transfer to my bank account, and then depositing on a stock trader to buy the stock. Which likely would take a free days anyways. Feel like it would be better that way. I know robinhood does stocks and crypto but not forex now that I think of it but they limited on their crypto and stocks even.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a few $$$ so let me get in on this.
What platform is everyone using? rn i'm only familiar with etrade
How often ya'll trading? Can't afford to make this a full time job but def can do my research and trade once a day.
What would you say is the time investment? Is this your full time job and/or do you need need to work in the finance field?