Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I currently don't have anything other than Robin Hood?

Where were you guys trading OPTI? Did M1 or WeBull have it?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Got a few $$$ so let me get in on this.
What platform is everyone using? rn i'm only familiar with etrade
How often ya'll trading? Can't afford to make this a full time job but def can do my research and trade once a day.
What would you say is the time investment? Is this your full time job and/or do you need need to work in the finance field?

Longterm your best bet would be M1 finance but for trading I use TD

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a few $$$ so let me get in on this.
What platform is everyone using? rn i'm only familiar with etrade
How often ya'll trading? Can't afford to make this a full time job but def can do my research and trade once a day.
if you're just trading once a day i say fidelity is the best. some will probably disagree

What would you say is the time investment? Is this your full time job and/or do you need need to work in the finance field?
really up to you. most day traders fail, i wouldnt think of it anything more than a good to great side hustle

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I'm schwab too

Have you used their StreetSmart Edge platform? I just do it from the website. Seems like too many clicks when i want to get into something fast. "Please confirm limit price" type checking the boxes

Nah. Like you, I just use the website and the Schwab mobile app on my phone on tablet. Has everything I need. I like their app layout.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

dont forget about luv
Those were minor gains compared to those. Only 11k missed out on :lolbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
if you're just trading once a day i say fidelity is the best. some will probably disagree

really up to you. most day traders fail, i wouldnt think of it anything more than a good to great side hustle
I think most fail because they don't start with a lot of money in it. If someone had 100-200K off top, it'd be kinda easy, imo. They could just buy blue chips and eat.

5% off 100K is $5,000. You could get that daily off SQ alone. That's more than most people's monthly salary.

If you're strictly dealing with pennies, it's really tough.