Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
this week? id go with microsoft

im buying more apple too, but not til it comes down a little. there's no way it goes in a straight line up from here til the split

disclaimer; i don't know shyt :dead:

I’m doubting a straight line up as well but I think there’s a good chance of a fairly steady incline, leading up to the share split. That’s why I’m thinking of buying the high. We’ll see I definitely have a lot to consider.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Facebook is about to do ByteDance’s TikTok dirty, Snapchat style. Instagram is set to announce ‘Instagram Reels’ this coming week - a direct competitor to TikTok. This comes amid Federal action to likely ban TikTok This August. It no longer seems to be a question of if a ban is coming but when.

And if you don’t like it I got two words for you ZUCK IT!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facebook is about to do ByteDance’s TikTok dirty, Snapchat style. Instagram is set to announce ‘Instagram Reels’ this coming week - a direct competitor to TikTok. This comes amid Federal action to likely ban TikTok This August. It no longer seems to be a question of if a ban is coming but when.

And if you don’t like it I got two words for you ZUCK IT!
Link?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
It's crazy to rewatch this video and see that Chicken only has two stocks.....

And the two stocks he has, are the two most explosive stocks this year:

I gotta quit bsing and get my account down to 2-4 real stocks.

all facts on the bolded. one is even enough for a stock like tesla.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I'm wondering how Instagram reels would be any different than what they have now. Seems like a smoke and mirrors type of thing to hide something else they plan on doing. Or something that they just gonna call that to make people think its new when its the same shyt they been doing already. I want to know what tiktok can do that instagram can't cuz from the videos I seen on Instagram about it, its nothing special.