Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Apple sitting on 80 billion :wow:

Had over 50 billion in sales in Q2.

Anyone worried about the price dipping for apple, is straight up pouring jelly on themselves.

i almost bought the dip, but chose to buy more penny stocks instead. :lupe:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My portfolio in my fidelity & robinhood right now

TSLA
LVGO
NVAX
INO
LMND
PLNHF
LCA
SHLL
NIO
SPCE
AIM
ABIO
SGLB
SGBX
OPGN
OPTT
TRVN
MCEP
QLGN
POAI
PIXY
SFET
NCNO

warren buffett not approved :wow:
heres mine :ehh:

Amazon
Microsoft
Apple
Facebook
Google
Tesla
Square
Nvidia
Pfizer
Berkshire
Lockheed Martin
DIA
VGT
XLK
QQQ
IGV
FDIS
ARKK
SMH

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dividend Play ~50%

T
PEP
JNJ
XOM
AFL
MMM

Swing Play ~40%

LUV
LCA
NAK :birdman:
WYNN
INTC

ETF ~10%

SCHK
SCHH
SCHD
VYM
I'm real close to moving dividend play into swings

Still learning the game but if LUV does my 10% swing for third time in about a month...

Jelly status :scust:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Wonder what 2030 will look like and if Tesla will take one of these spots. Highly likely with the 2 oil stocks losing their place and EV being the future. I see Facebook being the one most likely to drop cuz even tho they profitable, who knows what they can do further in the future that's innovative like the other 4 companies. Don't think their devices are as lucrative as Microsoft or Apple.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Wonder what 2030 will look like and if Tesla will take one of these spots. Highly likely with the 2 oil stocks losing their place and EV being the future. I see Facebook being the one most likely to drop cuz even tho they profitable, who knows what they can do further in the future that's innovative like the other 4 companies. Don't think their devices are as lucrative as Microsoft or Apple.

EV is the future. It's going to continue to be tech stocks at the top. They push innovation and people are excited about that. Probably will be some up and coming Tesla-like companies at that point in time also. Unless there's some type of big natural disaster or big war....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
EV is the future. It's going to continue to be tech stocks at the top. They push innovation and people are excited about that. Probably will be some up and coming Tesla-like companies at that point in time also. Unless there's some type of big natural disaster or big war....
Yeah true that. I think we moving more towards technological and biological warfare like with drones and shyt like that. I know all 5 of those companies were around in 2010 from what I remember. Maybe not Facebook as a stock but I think even still it was around back then. So I wonder if the next major company like Tesla is already out there or if this postcovid way of life is gonna birth something new. Not even 2030 but even 2025 gonna be giving us a whole new world as far as technology and various other sectors go.