Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
INTC looks oversold here. PE ratio under 10 and they'll eventually get their chip development back to normal. i wanna add more here but i also want more AMD. Lisa Su is one of the best CEOs and AMD can grow like crazy with their CPU and GPU plan. wouldn't surprise me if they have an NVDA like run. it would suck buying a boomer stock like INTC that doesn't grow much while AMD is rocketing to the moon.
I may get more INTC (Intel) too.

Worse case get the next dividend :skip: (Ex-Dividend Date Aug 06, 2020)

Oversold and dividend play all in one :jbhmm:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
another SPAC on my watch list.

right now i got

LCA 1400 Shares - $13.50
SHLL 750 shares. - $21

im gonna buy some later although i dont love it like LCA and SHLL

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I was in on OPES before but it's price action has been horrible. It lost 50% of its value since the pop a few weeks back. They might be solid long term at these prices but I don't know about the short term, it was a bad time for them to IPO. They are a solid company tho and expanding.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I was in on OPES before but it's price action has been horrible. It lost 50% of its value since the pop a few weeks back. They might be solid long term at these prices but I don't know about the short term, it was a bad time for them to IPO. They are a solid company tho and expanding.

restaurant IPO in a covid era is definitely a concern. but the pricing is tempting. doesnt all SPACs spike at merger tho?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
restaurant IPO in a covid era is definitely a concern. but the pricing is tempting. doesnt all SPACs spike at merger tho?

Eh careful with that. I would say yes and no. Most SPACs will have a few different run ups even prior to merger and then some will FLY after merger. But in the end, it still comes down to the quality of the company you are investing and what sector they are in.

For example, HOFV to me was a terrible idea.. it spiked on merger to a degree but now that shyt is like $8. I felt I needed to get out of OPES because of the price action and era we are currently in.

I'm all about LCA and SHLL tho. So with me it varies, I think they will both have nice run ups in the near future, sustained ones post-merger.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Eh careful with that. I would say yes and no. Most SPACs will have a few different run ups even prior to merger and then some will FLY after merger. But in the end, it still comes down to the quality of the company you are investing and what sector they are in.

For example, HOFV to me was a terrible idea.. it spiked on merger to a degree but now that shyt is like $8. I felt I needed to get out of OPES because of the price action and era we are currently in.

I'm all about LCA and SHLL tho. So with me it varies, I think they will both have nice run ups in the near future, sustained ones post-merger.

hyliion is definitely legit. founded by a nerd from the east coast who is a gearhead. it aint a disruptive company, but will make ton of sales. LCA is just a perfect storm. no doubt in my mind we gonna eat with these 2

i typically like a burger related business because its a safer business. ill keep an eye on them and will risk small $. i would be more convinced if i had actually tried their burgers.:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
hyliion is definitely legit. founded by a nerd from the east coast who is a gearhead. it aint a disruptive company, but will make ton of sales. LCA is just a perform storm.

i typically like a burger related business because its a safer business. ill keep an eye on them and will risk small $. i would be more convinced if i actually tried their burgers.

they mostly on the east coast and down in Florida. They are expanding tho. They have 125 locations. Their burger actually won a lot of awards for it's quality and they are mostly a "green" company which should be a hit with these bougie types.

Regardless, it was just a bad time so we'll see. It'd be great if they had a run up like Shake Shack.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
they mostly on the east coast and down in Florida. They are expanding tho. They have 125 locations. Their burger actually won a lot of awards for it's quality and they are mostly a "green" company which should be a hit with these bougie types.

Regardless, it was just a bad time so we'll see. It'd be great if they had a run up like Shake Shack.

I run after few days of ipo anyway. SHAK is a nice example. I missed that train. Hate their food tho.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I only bought like $300 if it turns to $600 I’m good

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

. Something fishy about this company. Looks good in DD but haven’t been profitable in 10 years. They had a cartoon on Netflix where Netflix pays all the bills to produce and a fee. They have had a cartoon on Nick jr. They have been selling toys and Merch for these. And still yet, not profitable. they have a channel . They have a few cartoons that they have high hopes for but they don’t have a big ownership in them. I need to hear the bigger plan before I invest more in them. Won’t catch me holding the bag.
I’m buying puts in Monday...