Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Aw man the Shake Shack crispy chicken sandwich is good by me and I hate fast food

I aint feelin their joint cuz their Burger is too small and expensive. :scust:

How dare they tryna rip me off. :pacspit:

And I grill my own burger. Tastes so much better too :noah:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
they mostly on the east coast and down in Florida. They are expanding tho. They have 125 locations. Their burger actually won a lot of awards for it's quality and they are mostly a "green" company which should be a hit with these bougie types.

Regardless, it was just a bad time so we'll see. It'd be great if they had a run up like Shake Shack.

only one ive seen is in daytona beach and people were driving 35 minutes drunk to wait 60 minutes for food there so something has to be working

this was 2007-2008

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

. Something fishy about this company. Looks good in DD but haven’t been profitable in 10 years. They had a cartoon on Netflix where Netflix pays all the bills to produce and a fee. They have had a cartoon on Nick jr. They have been selling toys and Merch for these. And still yet, not profitable. they have a channel . They have a few cartoons that they have high hopes for but they don’t have a big ownership in them. I need to hear the bigger plan before I invest more in them. Won’t catch me holding the bag.
I’m buying puts in Monday...

I caught the inital jump up to like $11 but when I got back in it before the launch it didn't do anything and still hasn't. Had like 138 shares I got on the peak on the 2nd. Sold 100 of them on the 6th and the rest this past tuesday. My fidelity account numbers changed cuz of some security issue so i can't look up when it ran to $11 but its been worthless ever since. Needed to get rid of that stock tho cuz I got 4 other bags I'm holding and thats my retirement ira so I wanna get rid of those individual stocks and just have funds in it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
only one ive seen is in daytona beach and people were driving 35 minutes drunk to wait 60 minutes for food there so something has to be working

this was 2007-2008
I think I got a few nearby. I've ate there a few times. Last I think was around late 2017 when my old job had us training at a location near one and I would order from there like 2 or 3 times. Or maybe after that like a year ago or so. Its decent. Nothing special but just your typical burger joint.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finished setting up automatic transfers on 2 of my accounts. Gonna do $100 a week on my M1 (blue chip stocks) and $500 a month on my IRA with mutual funds. Wanted to do weekly but Fidelity only allows monthly and 4 of the 10 funds I could auto invest in had a $100 minimum. I guess since they not Fidelity but rather Baron and Putnam and something else, that there's a certain minimum that needs to be met. Right now my M1 has a minimum cash balance of $100 with auto invest on. Wondering if I should leave it like that or at least double it. Just wanna start getting money into both of these accounts so I can have when need be. I'm holding a few pennies in my IRA that hopefully they can do something and I can get rid of them. Not tryna mess with my roth until the pennies I have in there do something and the individual stock account I have with fidelity same thing since my balance only $288 on there so thats just gambling for now. Same with my TDA that has less than that. Let these pennies I have hopefully do something for now and just keep money going into the more consistent and long term plays if there is more of a dip.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My portfolio in my fidelity & robinhood right now

TSLA
LVGO
NVAX
INO
LMND
PLNHF
LCA
SHLL
NIO
SPCE
AIM
ABIO
SGLB
SGBX
OPGN
OPTT
TRVN
MCEP
QLGN
POAI
PIXY
SFET
NCNO

warren buffett not approved :wow:

I know the first half of the list obviously but the second half... are these Mr. Investor Pro picks that you are waiting to pop?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the first half of the list obviously but the second half... are these Mr. Investor Pro picks that you are waiting to pop?

Y’all got to do more than lookout for Mr investpro callouts.
Trvn(trevena) been on most ppl lookout for a minute. They got a pfuda On August 7.Good Entry point should There on Monday got a couple options on it myself