Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Wonder what 2030 will look like and if Tesla will take one of these spots. Highly likely with the 2 oil stocks losing their place and EV being the future. I see Facebook being the one most likely to drop cuz even tho they profitable, who knows what they can do further in the future that's innovative like the other 4 companies. Don't think their devices are as lucrative as Microsoft or Apple.

Let’s go SOLO :ohlawd:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The dollar is dropping hard off the new stim talk. It even broke the March low. Meanwhile silver and gold is raging and looks like it’s going to continue.

Dollar is hitting support here but will most likely drop with all this printing. Hope y’all have been buying gold and silver.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Wonder what 2030 will look like and if Tesla will take one of these spots. Highly likely with the 2 oil stocks losing their place and EV being the future. I see Facebook being the one most likely to drop cuz even tho they profitable, who knows what they can do further in the future that's innovative like the other 4 companies. Don't think their devices are as lucrative as Microsoft or Apple.

I wouldn’t sleep on fb.

In regard to FB think long term. Also don’t focus in on the recent bad press, every company gets it, but then life goes on.

Remember FB also holds Instagram and WhatsApp, these are two are the most downloaded apps on the planet. In many emerging markets WhatsApp is the #1 means of communication.

Secondly don’t sleep on Libra. That will eventually become a disrupting game changer once they get the proper clearance for it.

Lastly FB is doing a lot innovate shyt overseas that no one is really talking about:

Facebook is building a huge undersea cable around Africa to boost internet access in the continent

The point is don’t focus on the drama in the headlines, focus on where they’re going.

if you’re true investor then you think like the DJIA, that shyt has been several historic events and still continues to climb up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
These EVs are about to blow everything out of the water. Gas and Diesel engines won't be able to keep up.

EV has a supply chain issue though. The minerals needed for EV are about spur a whole new type of gold rush for these batteries. So what I fear is that as we shift from away fossil fuels in the form of things like coal, the pillage for minerals like lithium, copper and cobalt will do a shyt ton of harm to the planet, simply the pursuit of capital makes stakeholders reckless.

Battery Supply Chain for EVs with Simon Moores and Vivas Kumar

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wouldn’t sleep on fb.

In regard to FB think long term. Also don’t focus in on the recent bad press, every company gets it, but then life goes on.

Remember FB also holds Instagram and WhatsApp, these are two are the most downloaded apps on the planet. In many emerging markets WhatsApp is the #1 means of communication.

Secondly don’t sleep on Libra. That will eventually become a disrupting game changer once they get the proper clearance for it.

Lastly FB is doing a lot innovate shyt overseas that no one is really talking about:

Facebook is building a huge undersea cable around Africa to boost internet access in the continent

The point is don’t focus on the drama in the headlines, focus on where they’re going.

if you’re true investor then you think like the DJIA, that shyt has been several historic events and still continues to climb up.
thats whats up. i knew about libra and of course that they own IG but not about the cable thing. yeah projects like that definitely help boost them up. cuz I know they been having issues with their advertisers lately but I'm sure that will pass like you said. I think they own the oculus vr headsets too. gotta see if mine says anything on it about it. Looks like things like that cable and other projects they may be working on aren't as known to the common person like with apple and their iphone or amazon/google and their smart devices. That cable does show that Africa is definitely an emerging market and should be a major player this next decade if things go well. Overseas seems to be the play with the US either fukking around with the virus or some other foolishness.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Got CREG at $3. When should i exit breh?
I'm in at 2.58 looking towards 5. They got 7million dollar loan or some shyt which basically floats their whole operation. They have lots of cash on hand as well

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I'm in at 2.58 looking towards 5. They got 7million dollar loan or some shyt which basically floats their whole operation. They have lots of cash on hand as well

You tryna make me a bagholder :damn:

I guess I'll hold. Im down 8% :deadrose:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You tryna make me a bagholder :damn:

I guess I'll hold. Im down 8% :deadrose:
You'll be fine, it popped over 3 a few days so it will again. Also dipped to 2.40 Friday and junped right back up so I think its good for a jump soon

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hoping I see an entry point into Kronos and possibly TOMZ again leading to earnings. Also, TGB stock looks interesting same CEO as NAK
Should be coming up soon for TOMZ. Hopefully I can maintain some momentum in it until then. Friday dip stung a bit but still up like 16%. Gotta see how tomorrow starts off.