Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You'll be fine, it popped over 3 a few days so it will again. Also dipped to 2.40 Friday and junped right back up so I think its good for a jump soon

I got in at $3 so it aint that bad.
I'll eat profit first and then let it play out.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wouldn’t sleep on fb.

In regard to FB think long term. Also don’t focus in on the recent bad press, every company gets it, but then life goes on.

Remember FB also holds Instagram and WhatsApp, these are two are the most downloaded apps on the planet. In many emerging markets WhatsApp is the #1 means of communication.

Secondly don’t sleep on Libra. That will eventually become a disrupting game changer once they get the proper clearance for it.

Lastly FB is doing a lot innovate shyt overseas that no one is really talking about:

Facebook is building a huge undersea cable around Africa to boost internet access in the continent

The point is don’t focus on the drama in the headlines, focus on where they’re going.

if you’re true investor then you think like the DJIA, that shyt has been several historic events and still continues to climb up.
FB has no path to monetizing Whatsapp, they’ve been trying for years, growth on the FB platform has been driven by international adoption for like five years now while declining domestically, and with Tik tok taking off, that poses a threat to FB and IG. FB is the company of that bunch most reliant on consumers to make their platforms appealing which is dangerous given how much consumers change preferences. FB isn’t going anywhere for a long while, but it’s no where near the sure bet AMZN, GOOG, MSFT, and, to an extent, APL are

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Ocado in the UK...grocery delivery service has made me a killing today.
I bet you did.

This is really intriguing, a fully automated supermarket:

I'm doing research on this company right now.
I saw that they have a partnership with Kroger as well:
Kroger plans three more Ocado automated warehouses

This could definitely be a nice long term play for me. Whether, I push for a position in Kroger or Ocado.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
FB has no path to monetizing Whatsapp, they’ve been trying for years, growth on the FB platform has been driven by international adoption for like five years now while declining domestically, and with Tik tok taking off, that poses a threat to FB and IG. FB is the company of that bunch most reliant on consumers to make their platforms appealing which is dangerous given how much consumers change preferences. FB isn’t going anywhere for a long while, but it’s no where near the sure bet AMZN, GOOG, MSFT, and, to an extent, APL are
Right, I’m optimistic on FB getting the clearance for Libra.

I kind of like the shift away from focusing on the domestic audience , since Americans can to be so fickle, opinionated, and entitled. People have such a short attention span here.

Meanwhile there’s a truly unmet in developing countries that may turn out to be lucrative.

I’ll definitely look forward to their q2 earnings call as well.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
up until last nite it looked like NAK was gonna open up at $1.80

it’s up to $2.02 now tho

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope you all have some crypto exposure.

This Bitcoin, Ethereum and Link run got me

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you all have some crypto exposure.

This Bitcoin, Ethereum and Link run got me

ya I’m still in BTC...I’ve heard a couple ppl confident it could make a decent run at $15k if it can break past $10.5k or if not a drop back down to $9.3k

was up early today and I’m watching everything like a damn hawk

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
EV has a supply chain issue though. The minerals needed for EV are about spur a whole new type of gold rush for these batteries. So what I fear is that as we shift from away fossil fuels in the form of things like coal, the pillage for minerals like lithium, copper and cobalt will do a shyt ton of harm to the planet, simply the pursuit of capital makes stakeholders reckless.

Battery Supply Chain for EVs with Simon Moores and Vivas Kumar

You in Lithium and Nickel?:sas1:

Heard they are trying to ween off cobalt....

Last edited: