Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Building a cloud pie what y’all think

With M1 Finance, you can automatically invest in what you want for free. Check out the portfolio I built and start investing today: M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing
May want to look into COUP, SPLK, GDWE, SPOT, VEEV, NOW unless you ruled them out due to their high price

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

buy the rumor...sell the news

although I’m not sure that’s what happened here

since there was a lot of red across the board

with the extension ending soon I low key expected a lot of ppl would be pulling out money today

as @Eric Brooks said earlier...right now a lot of ppl have money in the market that they shouldn’t...and can’t afford to lose

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Building a cloud pie what y’all think

With M1 Finance, you can automatically invest in what you want for free. Check out the portfolio I built and start investing today: M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

i would add CRWD in there. it's a cloud cybersecurity platform that covers a lot of of areas of security. great balance sheet and it's still young so a lot of room to grow.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
INTC looks oversold here. PE ratio under 10 and they'll eventually get their chip development back to normal. i wanna add more here but i also want more AMD. Lisa Su is one of the best CEOs and AMD can grow like crazy with their CPU and GPU plan. wouldn't surprise me if they have an NVDA like run. it would suck buying a boomer stock like INTC that doesn't grow much while AMD is rocketing to the moon.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Let's just say my TD account has a lot in the right ledger (cash) and not so much in the left ledger (portfolio) :patrice:

I'm out on most longs until we figure what's goin on :manny:

this week has been a shift from growth stocks to value. and looking at QQQ it seems like a big move in tech is happening next week. i'm hoping for some of these growth stocks to drop so i can buy more.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this week has been a shift from growth stocks to value. and looking at QQQ it seems like a big move in tech is happening next week. i'm hoping for some of these growth stocks to drop so i can buy more.

Value sucks and they'll soon find out why. Second round of covid comes and muthafukkas ain't gonna find them too valuable. The real money is still in tech.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost a little bit of my account today. Nothing major.

With that said, when the markets are uncertain, the pros usually lower their share size for future positions so I'm finna do that for now.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Value sucks and they'll soon find out why. Second round of covid comes and muthafukkas ain't gonna find them too valuable. The real money is still in tech.

easily. tech bounces right back up on any pullback. WORK seems like a really good buy under $30 right now.

i will say there are some value stocks i like for the dividends like BAC, XOM, CVX, T, WBA. VIAC looks like it has potential to get back above $40 once they can air sports and when studios open back to start filming new stuff.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I always said tho what would cause a second crash if we were to get it and my answer was always lockdowns.. Well, we might be getting there again. Aside from Cali, many states in the south getting hit hard. I know those GOP governors don't wanna shut shyt down but it's getting to the point where they might not have a choice.

Also, unemployment running out.. they need that new stimulus deal to hit.

Do I think March lows? No, but if this shyt ain't corrected soon it could still be scary days ahead

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
buy the rumor...sell the news

although I’m not sure that’s what happened here

since there was a lot of red across the board

with the extension ending soon I low key expected a lot of ppl would be pulling out money today

as @Eric Brooks said earlier...right now a lot of ppl have money in the market that they shouldn’t...and can’t afford to lose
Should start to get real in the coming weeks.

The reality is the market is overvalued as fukk