Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Theyve done a good job selling the story and the stock,which is why its overpriced right now lol.

Can they keep that same energy this year? Will there not be a "next PLTR"? Will the fomo start to fade? Will the market makers run these stocks back up to ridiculous levels based on "10 years out" again? Or will the market be more reasonable?

Im just going to let the price tell us. Hopefully i wont miss the train due to some blowout earnings. But i wouldnt want to hold through earnings either. If its going to go on some kindve NVDA run,it will be impossible to miss.(Yes I did miss the NVDA run:pachaha:)

If it goes on an NVDA run :wow: I am going to be one of the happiest man in the world. Prestock split was 1200 :mjcry:

House - Paid
Dividend ETFS - for passive income to cover bills
Rest spread across various investment account

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Theyve done a good job selling the story and the stock,which is why its overpriced right now lol.

Can they keep that same energy this year? Will there not be a "next PLTR"? Will the fomo start to fade? Will the market makers run these stocks back up to ridiculous levels based on "10 years out" again? Or will the market be more reasonable?

Im just going to let the price tell us. Hopefully i wont miss the train due to some blowout earnings. But i wouldnt want to hold through earnings either. If its going to go on some kindve NVDA run,it will be impossible to miss.(Yes I did miss the NVDA run:pachaha:)

My thoughts.

Wall street is just now loading up in the $30's. They missed out on the $8 to $16. Then missed the $16 to $32+ run.

Thats 2 doubles they missed. I think PLTR will become the new media/wall street darling.

Now, anything can happen. But I believe wall street will play whatever games they need to play to make sure these new buys dont backfire on them.

Theres another vid Ive seen just the other day. Buddy said PLTR if the best stock hes seen in his life.

The host was like hold up...Better than Microsoft? Better than Nvidia?

He said yea. I think buying PLTR is like buying Nvidia 18 months ago.

Pltr will start replacing these legacy systems in a yr, or so.

I think that's what wall street is starting to see.