Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I didnt buy. I feel like the ship has set sail on me adding more and feeling comfortable

good, smart

im nearing that point. for me to buy in the mid 2's it would have had to have already gotten well into the 3s and it be a dip on people selling the news as the new floor. im not gonna buy 2.50+ as its reaching those highs

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trading Up-Close: Bracket Orders

This is about to change my strategy. Set it snd forget it :wow:. I thought i could only be on one side and have to watch the other side.
Seems interesting but I gotta learn more and how it would work. It does help secure losses but would limit profits as well. Should work best in a ranging market and with enough research.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
“’We have reason to believe that Pebble will be judged to be a project of merit, and will receive its key federal permits under the Clean Water Act and River & Harbors Act this summer,’ he said. “The next steps facing the company and the project will be to secure a major funding partner and acquire the state permits necessary to take Pebble into production.’

https://newsletter.adnetcms.com/w/L...HeMGNjQfdc9m892bby6A/jEUvU763BIqwTKA7h4h3aCEw