Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Thx but it's not over yet :whoa: we'll see what happens friday

Disgusting. Imagine being filthy rich through inheritance..not investing...and losing it all. :heh:

i guess ill buy some. i sold SQ yesterday for the swing, so i got some money to buy. im puttin 30k aside for tsla just in case it flops

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i guess ill buy some. i sold SQ yesterday for the swing, so i got some money to buy. im puttin 30k aside for tsla just in case it flops

id wait for the morning bell. it has almost always dipped at open for quite a long time...the portnoy/cramer interaction may change that today but i doubt it..more likely for a stronger bounce back afterwards though

anyway Pfizer struck a vaccine deal with the government. should see big movement on that

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
id wait for the morning bell. it has almost always dipped at open for quite a long time...the portnoy/cramer interaction may change that today but i doubt it..more likely for a stronger bounce back afterwards though

anyway Pfizer struck a vaccine deal with the government. should see big movement on that
I have Pfizer in my M1:wow:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
so basically if AIM holds $3.50 resistance then its gonna continue to climb up. so this is your quick flip opportunity if you dont want to ride this one out

Did you hedge your shares of tesla? Something tells me that they will fall despite beating earnings. You beed a massive short squeeze to keep tsla from tanking. There's a 2Billion dollar short interest on Tesla :russ: