Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This is fukking crazy

hpnbcpr5c8c51.jpg

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say, talk about diversifying your funds.

I haven't checked thru WSB lately but yeah them motherfukkers crazy over there. :mjlol:

if im going all in on 1 stock for a quick flip? ill pick any of covid stocks on a down day. easiest money on earth:mjgrin:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
so basically if AIM holds $3.50 resistance then its gonna continue to climb up. so this is your quick flip opportunity if you dont want to ride this one out

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is fukking crazy

hpnbcpr5c8c51.jpg
The game is rigged for people with money, man. That person was able to make more than the average American's salary in one day. :francis:

If you just had $100K to put in you'd damn near be set. Throw it all in Tesla and just watch the 3% return each day, which would be $3K/day and $15k/week.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
congrats NAK gang :salute:

i didnt buy cuz i got too much money tied to other penny stocks :francis:

one of these penny stocks better run fast. :stopitslime:

Thx but it's not over yet :whoa: we'll see what happens friday

The game is rigged for people with money, man. That person was able to make more than the average American's salary in one day. :francis:

If you just had $100K to put in you'd damn near be set. Throw it all in Tesla and just watch the 3% return each day, which would be $3K/day and $15k/week.

Disgusting. Imagine being filthy rich through inheritance..not investing...and losing it all. :heh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If I am right - expect a turbulent first 15 min - maybe a dip; but not large...then watch the "bids" go limitless and "asks" get chewed up. Like yesterday then expect several million in volume every 15 minutes through the morning and constant hitting of asks. I posted that trading was strange yesterday and we should be at 2.50 with the volume. There were 13 million shares shorted yesterday - most were day traded out - but lots are hanging around. We can see an actual short squeeze today if the tute/s has entered. You'll know if there is a sudden price jump of .05 - .10. Yesterday every .01 was contested.

This guy has been very on point with the stock for months