Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks you still messing with TOMZ? Looks like its whats keeping my roth down today but I'm up overall. Any news or earnings you know of coming up? I think I heard mid august but not too sure.

yes and no, I mean after a penny stock like that runs up so much u gotta take profit but they do have a chance to make another run as covid persists. Just be careful because a lot of pennies run up and after they start selling off they never come back..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wow Netflix and SNAP same shyt different day.... huge double digit sell off after earnings but then a quick bounce back. If you played SNAP right it dropped 13% and within minutes it was only down 5% that's an 8% swing on the way back up..

Netflix was the same thing. Panic sellers are weak.. it's easy to exploit them. They see other people selling and they sell but there's always a correction to that overreaction.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wow Netflix and SNAP same shyt different day.... huge double digit sell off after earnings but then a quick bounce back. If you played SNAP right it dropped 13% and within minutes it was only down 5% that's an 8% swing on the way back up..

Netflix was the same thing. Panic sellers are weak.. it's easy to exploit them. They see other people selling and they sell but there's always a correction to that overreaction.

This seems to happen all the time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like it wasn't a good day for biotech. FBIOX down like $110 for me. Not down by much overall on Fidelity. Hopefully these 3 remaining funds to be priced in help get me some gains for the day.