Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wouldn't a stimulus keep the market going up? Or you are worried about the long term impact of the stimulus?
It will if people invest but that's not a guarantee. There were much less unemployed when the first one hit. It could also impact inflation cuz more money circulating might mean raised prices on goods. I think even now the prices on some stuff has gone up like food. Lots of places have lost business these last few months so they gotta find a way to make up for that and that leads to raised prices. In the long term who knows what effect it will have. The US dollar is the most powerful currency in the world but it could easily lose all it's value just like any other currency. I think a few countries had devalued theirs. Nobody knows what could happen or what the government is capable of. Imagine if they put in negative interest rates like some countries have. I think the government and Fed said they weren't gonna do that but nobody knows for sure. So a stimulus can be helpful or not at all if it's less money than the last time and the prices of goods go up and the value of the dollar goes down.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Making money heals all wounds :blessed:

It does. I don't have a real exit plan on either NAK or LCA :manny:

LCA I have to hold through the merger it's a long term setup I think it has a lot of potential. NAK will continue to rocket if the deal goes through. Gotta find the median between being greedy and leaving money on the table lol

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It does. I don't have a real exit plan on either NAK or LCA :manny:

LCA I have to hold through the merger it's a long term setup I think it has a lot of potential. NAK will continue to rocket if the deal goes through. Gotta find the median between being greedy and leaving money on the table lol
I'm holding lca for a while, really think in a couple years in can be in that 70-100 range. And I have to listen to the goat @Chef Mello on nak. His price points have this as much higher so I will wait and hold. I wish i bought more of both, lca never dipped again and I didn't expect nak to have this run its had the past few trading days

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm holding lca for a while, really think in a couple years in can be in that 70-100 range. And I have to listen to the goat @Chef Mello on nak. His price points have this as much higher so I will wait and hold. I wish i bought more of both, lca never dipped again and I didn't expect nak to have this run its had the past few trading days

what's your cost basis on NAK? I'm at $1.65 so I think I'm good holding... I think @Chef Mello is way lower he's been in for months