Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:picard:

Yall need to drop what you are doing and download ThinkOrSwim via TD Ameritrade website.

Also, go to the Education center on TD Ameritrade and watch the 2-3 intro to ThinkOrSwim Platform videos.

For example, the website has click and drag stop options. So for example, in the chart below there is the red label that says "-12 STP". That means I have a stop to sell 12 shares at $63.55 and I can use my mouse to click+drag that button to a new price point directly on the chart.
H9tsFkn.png
Just downloaded and logged in. This is awesome. I don't know anything yet, but I feel like I'm a pilot, lol. Gonna start going through these videos tonight and this weekend.

Also starting to look through these youtube video links everyone's been dropping. Trying to be like you guys when I grow up, lol

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah mello has been in this since it was pennies. Im 1.38, averaged up from 1.28

entered at .60 then exited for a little after i couldnt really figure out what was going on with it. started going deep at .40 which is when i posted it on here (March 16th). avg cost around .80 now give or take..a little higher in my roth since i bought there later and averaged up a couple of times. up well over 100% on both though

just keep in mind it has been heavily manipulated in the past. its on you guys as to when you decide to cash out :hubie:

if the CEO manages this properly then i could see it hitting 4+ by friday close. from there its anyones guess because the next catalyst would be a minimum of 30 days after

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
entered at .60 then exited for a little after i couldnt really figure out what was going on with it. started going deep at .40 which is when i posted it on here (March 16th). avg cost around .80 now give or take..a little higher in my roth since i bought there later and averaged up a couple of times. up well over 100% on both though

just keep in mind it has been heavily manipulated in the past. its on you guys as to when you decide to cash out :hubie:

if the CEO manages this properly then i could see it hitting 4+ by friday close. from there its anyones guess because the next catalyst would be a minimum of 30 days after
I'll follow your lead breh. You've been spot on through out

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'll follow your lead breh. You've been spot on through out

ok

expect up to a .10-.15 dip tomorrow at the bell. ill be ready to scoop more then in all likelihood. all bets are off if there is a press release today at some point

gotta keep in mind more day traders are getting in it due to volume so its going to be even more volatile than usual. luckily there are enough longs to fight that shyt off without problem. this is not like gnus or izea where there really wasnt a dedicated base of longs