Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Part of me wants them too so the dollar can lose value but what does it mean for the stock market if they do extend it?
Who TF cares? Yall make some money and suddenly you don't want stimulus packages to help the people (which indirectly more positively affect African Americans) because it might affect your trading account which likely has less than $50,000 in it. Worry less about the stock market and more about the average black person in America.

Yall in here sounding like some white Republicans
:stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who TF cares? Yall make some money and suddenly you don't want stimulus packages to help the people (which indirectly more positively affect African Americans) because it might affect your trading account which likely has less than $50,000 in it. Worry less about the stock market and more about the average black person in America.

Ain't no need to get all hostile now. I want a stimulus cuz I'm not working right now so the more money the better. I gotta look out for my investments tho cuz it affects my future. No matter how much money is in it. Everyone is welcome to join us and invest.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

Agreed. If i have to take financial L for a more progressive America that's cool with me

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain't no need to get all hostile now. I want a stimulus cuz I'm not working right now so the more money the better. I gotta look out for my investments tho cuz it affects my future. No matter how much money is in it. Everyone is welcome to join us and invest.
Wouldn't a stimulus keep the market going up? Or you are worried about the long term impact of the stimulus?