Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even when they come back, I feel like their target audience are going to be tied up/broke from gambling in the stock market to pass the time.

nah there are tons of degenerates. Golf was breaking records on Draftkings last month. Remember they will also have in-game betting and shyt and then gambling will be legalized in more states as they will need the tax revenue..

morris

Superstar
Daps
It's an inverse ETF.

Back in 2007/2008 when the housing market went to shyt, SRS went up in value.

Just for the record I'm not saying it's a buy, I just think it might be worth watching. If the government were to provide aid to homeowners and banks to keep people from getting evicted then the value of it would go down.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
nah there are tons of degenerates. Golf was breaking records on Draftkings last month. Remember they will also have in-game betting and shyt and then gambling will be legalized in more states as they will need the tax revenue..
I'm gonna expound on this a little bit. I follow sports card collecting pretty closely and prices have been steadily ticking up the past five years. When COVID hit, there was a slight pullback...then a fukking explosion. Cards across all four major sports have increased 2x-5x depending on the card/player in the last three-plus months. A lot of these new buyers driving up the prices have to be gambling degenerates that didn't have any other outlet.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
@KING WILL - that's his gem :to:

May want to look into $IPNFF as well

Shopify stock surged almost 160% this year and became the country’s biggest company by market capitalization. The tech titan’s superior revenue growth and unique business model fuelled the rally.

Interestingly, despite valuation concerns and gloomy economic picture, Shopify stock might continue its upward momentum in the short term.

Well, that was about Shopify. The next beast that’s emerging in Canada’s technology sector is NexTech AR Solutions (CSE:NTAR). The stock has soared almost 400% this year and 1,350% in the last 12 months, notably beating Shopify.

NexTech AR Solutions: An emerging leader in the augmented reality space
Technology companies backed by unique, innovative business models realize higher margins and generally grow at a superior pace. NexTech AR Solutions checks in all these boxes.

Forget Shopify (TSX:SHOP): Canada’s Next Monster Tech Stock Is Here - The Motley Fool Canada

I Post about NEXCF in another thread all the time. But, NEXCF filed for an NASDAQ uplist last week.

Not sure if any of you guys find value in what MF has to say, but surely they have "some" followers out there.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
gene :whoo:

Genetic Technologies Provides Update on COVID-19 Disease Severity Test

Highlights

• Genetic Technologies has filed a provisional patent for its COVID-19 Severity Risk Test with the Patent Office in Australia
  • The COVID-19 Severity Risk Test comprises a polygenic risk test (PRS) and assessment for clinical risk factors
  • Genetic Technologies has completed the design and request for initial production of the SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) panel required to process the polygenic risk test portion of the COVID-19 Severity Risk Test from US-based Thermo Fisher Scientific
  • Genetic Technologies has confirmed with major manufacturers that the COVID-19 Severity Risk Test, including a reagent and SNP panel, is capable of being rolled out on a large scale
  • Discussions held with Centres for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and National Association of testing Authorities, Australia (“NATA”) for regulatory Approval for the COVID-19 Severity Risk Test in the United States and Australia

im not selling till it hits $6

Last edited: