Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Shopify stock surged almost 160% this year and became the country’s biggest company by market capitalization. The tech titan’s superior revenue growth and unique business model fuelled the rally.

Interestingly, despite valuation concerns and gloomy economic picture, Shopify stock might continue its upward momentum in the short term.

Well, that was about Shopify. The next beast that’s emerging in Canada’s technology sector is NexTech AR Solutions (CSE:NTAR). The stock has soared almost 400% this year and 1,350% in the last 12 months, notably beating Shopify.

NexTech AR Solutions: An emerging leader in the augmented reality space
Technology companies backed by unique, innovative business models realize higher margins and generally grow at a superior pace. NexTech AR Solutions checks in all these boxes.

Forget Shopify (TSX:SHOP): Canada’s Next Monster Tech Stock Is Here - The Motley Fool Canada

I Post about NEXCF in another thread all the time. But, NEXCF filed for an NASDAQ uplist last week.

Not sure if any of you guys find value in what MF has to say, but surely they have "some" followers out there.
Yea, i purchased some a couple weeks ago when it was still between 1 and 2 dollars. First penny stock I've done. It was in the other stock thread in the main forums.

O and hello, first time in here, just wanted to make sure I get updates, lol

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
That was a MIP pick right?

giphy.gif

:banderas: