Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things weren’t looking that good the past 24 hours. Wanted to lock in profit.

Y’all kill me. Any other time somebody take a profit y’all preach that any profit is better than no profit. I took in 500 Profit this morning when things weren’t looking that great.

as long as the Nasdaq recovers and keep building momentum, I’m good.

I'm just asking breh. :hubie:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all kill me. Any other time somebody take a profit y’all preach that any profit is better than no profit. I took in 500 Profit this morning when things weren’t looking that great.
nothing wrong with that, but you gotta laugh at an early sell :heh:

im one of the worst traders in the thread, ive done that shyt a bunch of times :dead:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing wrong with that, but you gotta laugh at an early sell :heh:

im one of the worst traders in the thread, ive done that shyt a bunch of times :dead:
Yeah it was just a pattern. Just gotten used to selling off the green options before the sell off. Plus that’s as one of my smaller investments. I got about 8 thousand in big play options in msft, nflx, aapl and fb that I knew I want to hold til close to expiration so I sacrificed my COVID stocks(for good profits) while I hold the bag for those big option plays. and too be fair I done this play multiple times for moderna I made good money off of moderna. But this was the big one.

And then also I jsut started so I’m trying to build my account up 30000 so I can be rid of this pesky PDT rule. I m so use to having to wait to the morning to not waste a day trade that it’s habitual for me to close positions in the morning

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Whats everyone's opinion on dkng short term? I'm looking to get in for the long road but trying to figure out the best time. I really dont think the NBA and MLB are gonna get thru their seasons and don't see any football either. I woild think that would drop it considerably. Maybe to 20? Or am I being too hopeful with that target? Still love it long term

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats everyone's opinion on dkng short term? I'm looking to get in for the long road but trying to figure out the best time. I really dont think the NBA and MLB are gonna get thru their seasons and don't see any football either. I woild think that would drop it considerably. Maybe to 20? Or am I being too hopeful with that target? Still love it long term
If the nba season restart fails do you think The stock will tank close to 25...?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

If there's no sports it will drop I don't think 20 would be out of the question. But if sports holds up it should spike some.. I don't see it getting to $45 again unless sports is a success and then football starts in Sept.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If there's no sports it will drop I don't think 20 would be out of the question. But if sports holds up it should spike some.. I don't see it getting to $45 again unless sports is a success and then football starts in Sept.
Yeah im definitely trying to get into this at that price point. I'm probably gonna add another 500 shares of lca on its next dip down in low 12s as well. Sports and gambling are as American as Apple pie and cocaine. Crazy long term potential

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah im definitely trying to get into this at that price point. I'm probably gonna add another 500 shares of lca on its next dip down in low 12s as well. Sports and gambling are as American as Apple pie and cocaine. Crazy long term potential

If you wanna play these long.. which I am I'd say sell some shares when u gotta enough profit to cover the original investment and then let the rest ride out. I just did that with SHLL when that spiked and now its all profit.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whats everyones fav etfs?
SPY, QQQ and IWM to get a feel for the overall market. This week I made a resolution not trade ETFs any more because they are often gap-heavy instead of a solid trend.

Even when they come back, I feel like their target audience are going to be tied up/broke from gambling in the stock market to pass the time.