Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@K-Deini nak being manipulated right now but short term price target got upgraded to 2.25. feis public 7/24 the latest..will probably leak sooner. im exercising my $1.00 call option tomorrow and added more shares today when it was at 1.42 or so
Yeah im gonna try to add more if it comes around the 1.38 area tomorrow

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you had the heart to still fukk with penny stocks heavily after izea, that’s on you...

I will never forget Ted Murphy
I had xspa before izea, was up on it before the split...

like I’ve been saying, haven’t opened new positions in pennies since the end of May, maybe early June. I got better intuition for med-large cap businesses, pennies were throwaway funds.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also sold vxrt yesterday... This conservative risk shyt jsut ain’t it. I’m goin back to old style... I held on to appl bag After that shyt dipped but let those Go prematurely... this feels worse than yesterday. Yesterday I was laughing at the dip. I’m legit:sadcam:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh Pfizer VXRt and Moderna and all I had to was hold them bytches for riches... And I sold all them on a fukking Monday and Tuesday:hhh:

At least I’m hitting on sny

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm nibbling on JETS, FLIR and Abbvie for possible swings over the next week. I considered PLAY or CAKE but they are already flying. They'll be in my value stocks M1
LUV is almost at my 10% swing to cash out again :shaq:

This Moderna news got shyt back jumpin

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things weren’t looking that good the past 24 hours. Wanted to lock in profit.

Y’all kill me. Any other time somebody take a profit y’all preach that any profit is better than no profit. I took in 500 Profit this morning when things weren’t looking that great.

as long as the Nasdaq recovers and keep building momentum, I’m good.