Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STBV gets news about producing a MJ production reality show this summer

...and it still tanks.

my investment in this garbage:

I tried to play the ticks on STBV yesterday. Got in at .0003 and all it did was bounce between .0002 and .0003. No upward movement at all.

:flabbynsick:

Sold at .0003 end of day, paid a commission for nothing and got out

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what separates MCIG from the other top tier weed stocks like VAPE? that sucker is trading for bonkers prices

I haven't done the competitive analysis on VAPE

I'm riding the MCIG wave due to the low share, lack of PRs, lack of pump and dumps on the IH board (lol), some of the technicals, and the fact that they have a product and sales that supplements the weed game.

That and reading about the VCIG line and the dividend has me in long term, while I do have some red flags I see this one touching a dollar.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I haven't done the competitive analysis on VAPE

I'm riding the MCIG wave due to the low share, lack of PRs, lack of pump and dumps on the IH board (lol), some of the technicals, and the fact that they have a product and sales that supplements the weed game.

That and reading about the VCIG line and the dividend has me in long term, while I do have some red flags I see this one touching a dollar.

Add to the fact that the stock is under a dollar what do you have to lose?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

when the pumpers do start posting on ihub...

:ohlawd:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add to the fact that the stock is under a dollar what do you have to lose?

I can have a whole discussion about valuations, market cap, etc etc. Penny stocks, small caps, under a $1 stocks typically in your mind you think value because of the PPS but it's a bad way to think. Good example is DANG - you seen it go from $11 to $18 in a course of 5 days, in that same space MCIG has went from .40 to .76; if you invested equally you would have made the same amount. It's truely about finding undervalue stocks, now typically the ones under $1 don't have the same audience but it doesn't necessarily mean they are cheap or undervalue.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I spoke on RENN yesterday. Looks like the NYSE contacted RENN to inquire about the unusual volume yesterday. Wonder what that means.

:dwillhuh:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE is climbing, I got in at $16.

ric-flair-strut-o.gif
:stylin:wooooooooooo

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
WWE I'm up 466% in my calls!!!!

If it blasts past $30, i'm poppin bottles on south beach!
I'm up on it to 37%. should've bought more shares in beginning but didn't have much to start and wanted to diversify. still good to see some profits tho. been up atleast $1 past few days