:ohhh:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy fukk I've never seen a more :scusthov: stock than STBV

They dropped what I consider to be decent PR today and still can't get past .0002

I tried playing it for a tick up yesterday and it wouldn't even do that

My condolences @Catatafish. Your best bet is to just take the L on this one and leave it in graveyard on the hopes that it pops a few months from now on some new venture. Penny stocks tend to cycle like that

Just cross your fingers they don't do a RS or get delisted. Then you're even worse off

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Holy fukk I've never seen a more :scusthov: stock than STBV

They dropped what I consider to be decent PR today and still can't get past .0002

I tried playing it for a tick up yesterday and it wouldn't even do that

My condolences @Catatafish. Your best bet is to just take the L on this one and leave it in graveyard on the hopes that it pops a few months from now on some new venture. Penny stocks tend to cycle like that

Just cross your fingers they don't do a RS or get delisted. Then you're even worse off
Its funny cuz I literally put STBV on the DO NOT fukkING TOUCH PERIOD list with my stock group like weeks ago right....and nikkas in the group still bought the shyt...sometimes dudes don't listen, all they do is dilute

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@7oclock

Do you have a position in DANG?

Completely unsubstantiated message board rumor, but someone mentioned a potential Muddy Waters book cooking report on DANG and RENN.

Probably total BS, but after what Muddy Waters did to NQ, I'd keep a close eye if you have a position.

These Chinese companies are scum.

:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I got a couple of chump change to blow and would like to use it on a bum ass penny stock. Any stocks that's under 30 or 20 cent to look into????

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@7oclock

Do you have a position in DANG?

Completely unsubstantiated message board rumor, but someone mentioned a potential Muddy Waters book cooking report on DANG and RENN.

Probably total BS, but after what Muddy Waters did to NQ, I'd keep a close eye if you have a position.

These Chinese companies are scum.

:mjlol:

yeah, I may take profits tomorrow - I wouldn't doubt it but DANG is super undervalued from the IPO price ~$40...they were making loses and finally turned a profit this quarter, so hard to see them cooking books.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
yeah, I may take profits tomorrow - I wouldn't doubt it but DANG is super undervalued from the IPO price ~$40...they were making loses and finally turned a profit this quarter, so hard to see them cooking books.

Nevermind. . . I looked into the other posts made the person talking about Muddy Waters and their entire posting history looks like bad mouthing companies.

:snoop:

Still, Chinese companies can't be trusted.

I've been gone from China for too long. I'd never even heard of DANG until your post.

Seems like the China stocks are hit and miss. DANG and RENN both started with high expectations and plummeted. More recent ones like QUNR, WUBA, ATHM, WBAI have been big.

I still want to vomit thinking how I didn't invest in WBAI because I was at the doctor. I planned on purchasing 1,000 shares. Watched it drop to $18 on my phone and figured I didn't want to take the risk not being next to something with good real time quotes in case it dropped. $51.37 now.

:patrice:

I'm trying to figure out when these Chinese stocks are going to run out of steam. Huge short opportunity.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a couple of chump change to blow and would like to use it on a bum ass penny stock. Any stocks that's under 30 or 20 cent to look into????

I'm gonna watch GDSM today and hope it takes a beating. Will jump in by end of day if it gets in the .0012 range, the lower the better. Seems poised to run again next week on PR and momentum from all of the recent volume

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna watch GDSM today and hope it takes a beating. Will jump in by end of day if it gets in the .0012 range, the lower the better. Seems poised to run again next week on PR and momentum from all of the recent volume

the only issue is now the response to PR's are getting muted, almost like just saying MJ in your PR isn't going ot get you 200% like it use to.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nevermind. . . I looked into the other posts made the person talking about Muddy Waters and their entire posting history looks like bad mouthing companies.

:snoop:

Still, Chinese companies can't be trusted.

I've been gone from China for too long. I'd never even heard of DANG until your post.

Seems like the China stocks are hit and miss. DANG and RENN both started with high expectations and plummeted. More recent ones like QUNR, WUBA, ATHM, WBAI have been big.

I still want to vomit thinking how I didn't invest in WBAI because I was at the doctor. I planned on purchasing 1,000 shares. Watched it drop to $18 on my phone and figured I didn't want to take the risk not being next to something with good real time quotes in case it dropped. $51.37 now.

:patrice:

I'm trying to figure out when these Chinese stocks are going to run out of steam. Huge short opportunity.

YTeah, DANG plummetted early but it was due to the missteps of the CFO and CEO , If i remember correctly the CFO felt that the IPO price was too low and that the US market makers were jerking DANG around - after that it was a blood bath lol - took the stock all the way down to $5 , I might be embellishing the impact of what the CFO/cEO said but thats the way I remember it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Looking over this stock. What is the goal with this???? Are you sure about that?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
THat CEO cant even put together a good PR...fukk that company