Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MCIG got that Rick Ross endorsement!!!!!!!

haha guarantee you ross is chillin on at least a million shares

twitter endorsements from the top selling artist this week tho

:blessed:

what are you targeting for an exit point? to me this looks like one that could keep running up to $1 or $2+ easy in the near future off the strength of a hot sector and technically sound financials

i see no reason to sell under 80 cents

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha guarantee you ross is chillin on at least a million shares

twitter endorsements from the top selling artist this week tho

:blessed:

what are you targeting for an exit point? to me this looks like one that could keep running up to $1 or $2+ easy in the near future off the strength of a hot sector and technically sound financials

i see no reason to sell under 80 cents

the followers on investorhub is less than 500, not a bunch of pumpers/dumpers, the O/S float etc etc all low - product, sales, twitter endorsements. I don't want to be super optimistic but a run in the $1.00 looks to be a legit estimate.

I'm looking for that retracement but that Rick Ross tweet may cause a bump in sales.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
img_2931.png
http://postimg.org/image/8qglwtzqx/

MCIG got that Rick Ross endorsement!!!!!!!

@Shugg Ross

tell TTDZ to step up their pic game - if they had something like this, you may hit that penny + ! :smile: lol

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Georgia State Lawmakers OK Medical Marijuana
Posted by CN Staff on March 05, 2014 at 12:20:43 PT

By David Beasley
Source: Reuters

Atlanta -- A Georgia measure that would legalize use of a liquid, non-intoxicating form of marijuana for patients with severe seizure disorders has been passed by the state House of Representatives with wide support.
Lawmakers approved the legislation on Monday in a 171-4 bipartisan vote, and the bill, which would limit availability of medical marijuana to a handful of research facilities, now goes to the state Senate for consideration.

The measure's sponsor, Republican Representative Allen Peake, said he had become interested in the issue after learning about a constituent's 4-year-old daughter, who suffers from a seizure disorder.

"This really was a human story," Peake said in an interview on Tuesday. "I couldn't be more proud of my colleagues for the courageous vote they cast."

Medical marijuana in various forms is legal in 20 states. Florida, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee and at least six others are considering legalizing it, according to Washington-based pro-marijuana group NORML.

If the Georgia medical marijuana bill becomes law, patients would only be able to obtain the drug from five university research centers in the state, Peake said.

Georgia law already allows these medical research facilities to dispense marijuana to cancer and glaucoma patients, although a state board has never been authorized to administer the program, according to Peake. His legislation would activate the board and include seizure disorders in the program.

In Alabama, a bill called Carly's law, initiated to help a toddler with violent seizures, was filed in the first days of the legislative session that convened on January 14.

The measure, which is still in committee review, also makes it legal to possess a prescribed medical-grade extract known as cannabidiol, or CBD, which is not intoxicating.

Florida lawmakers also are considering legalizing CBD, which has shown promising results for controlling seizures.

The strain is low in tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, the psychoactive compound that gives users the feeling of being high. The product has no value to traditional marijuana consumers and comes as an oil.

@7oclock better do your DD on CBD :smugbiden:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
CBD is the truth. IMO its the future of medicinal pot. The healing and pain management is unreal. Shugg's onto something with the CBD train. Pills, creams, etc will all use male plants CBD over the female plants THCs. Dispensaries in CO are saying 60% of sales are flower (female plant) + extracts while the other 40% is edibles, creams, etc. Huge market.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
CBD is the truth. IMO its the future of medicinal pot. The healing and pain management is unreal. Shugg's onto something with the CBD train. Pills, creams, etc will all use male plants CBD over the female plants THCs. Dispensaries in CO are saying 60% of sales are flower (female plant) + extracts while the other 40% is edibles, creams, etc. Huge market.
They are making big bucks off the CBD....I kept trying to tell people *cough* @7oclock *cough* that Green Cures didnt get a 3 million investment just to sell chapstick :russ:

With its 350 milly float (which is 50 milly lower than MJNA's and 70 Milly less than PHOT) I can see this hittin 35-55 cents when people wisen up and the momo and hype hits it..TTDZ is establishing a new base in the .008 area and rsi is low...right news and this thing head not only copper but towards silver

Im so bold in Green Cures that :plo:

Im going all in before the end of the week :sims:

And I aint sellin neither:bayer:

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Shugg Ross you also have to keep in mind that not all CBD/THC is created equally. Quality is going to be a huge factor. Portion control is huge. Theres a very long way to go before they "dominate" the CBD landscape. CBD has a huge future along with hemp and THC on the other side of things but theres going to be a big learning curve before its widely adapted to the point that it really influences stock prices

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's the point though, you getting into a business where there's already players waiting. You got people making alot of this stuff already and just waiting to bring it to scale not to mention that if ends up being regulated by the FDA - alot of these johnny come latelys will be toast.

but i will definitely play that georgia vote and throw some duckets into these weed stocks - get in and get out

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
that's the point though, you getting into a business where there's already players waiting. You got people making alot of this stuff already and just waiting to bring it to scale not to mention that if ends up being regulated by the FDA - alot of these johnny come latelys will be toast.

but i will definitely play that georgia vote and throw some duckets into these weed stocks - get in and get out
Maybe you didn't hear me clearly......they people that MADE Charlottes Web....the CBD strain that took that girls seizures from 300 a week to 1 a week...are now in TTDZ's ( Green Cures) pockets...

In other words, Those players that are waiting....are running with TTDZ :smugbiden:

Green Cures finna do it big :ohlawd:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you didn't hear me clearly......they people that MADE Charlottes Web....the CBD strain that took that girls seizures from 300 a week to 1 a week...are now in TTDZ's ( Green Cures) pockets...

In other words, Those players that are waiting....are running with TTDZ :smugbiden:

Green Cures finna do it big :ohlawd:

time for me to do some DD here