Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
time for me to do some DD here
I'm doing DD here and just found something HUGE. The guys here in Colorado who are the biggest and only manufactor of high CBD marijuana and are the ones who cross strained the plant to give it high CBD and low THC are on this link

http://www.charlottesoil.com/

Charlotte web is the plant name for the girl who first received this from the growers. They have a website which is the link above I just posted http://www.charlottesoil.com/ and guess who owns it? That's right Green Cures inc.

The PR today said they were working with the manufactor of this and this is huge. One of the brothers of this family josh stanley who owns the farm could very well end up on the board of this company.

Now watch the video on charlottesoil.com and then watch this

This is CNN program with Dr Sanjay and he interviews Charlottes family and also The Stanley family and show the grow operation. Green Cures owns these websites now and is going to be in the business of helping manufactor this CBD oil

In other words, No big competition and the forefathers of the CBD shyt have given the copy rights to TTDZ aka Green Cures, and they will brand the CBD strain known as Charlottes Web under the Green Cures Brand and will have NO COMPETITION.

Im buying 2000 more worth of TTDZ tomorrow :bayer:

Not selling til my account hits .30 , .50 , .70 :smugbiden:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You're wrong on the no competition Shugg. Most smokeable female plants have both THC and CBD. The flowers are usually 10-25% THC and 0.1-0.9 CBD on the stuff people smoke/make hash from. You can create high CBD strains in females and plenty of people have the seeds for it. The real high CBD is in the male plant (hemp plant). Hemp is going to be more widely available than the female alternative. Hemp is very high in CBD and growing it is a lot easier than the female plant. There will def be high competition in this arena.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You're wrong on the no competition Shugg. Most smokeable female plants have both THC and CBD. The flowers are usually 10-25% THC and 0.1-0.9 CBD on the stuff people smoke/make hash from. You can create high CBD strains in females and plenty of people have the seeds for it. The real high CBD is in the male plant (hemp plant). Hemp is going to be more widely available than the female alternative. Hemp is very high in CBD and growing it is a lot easier than the female plant. There will def be high competition in this arena.
I shall do more dd then...however the stanley brothers now work for Green Cures, and they are very experienced, go check it out...

To all the people that dont do pennys, Im just trying to get this quick dough, then I'll do more legit companies when I get it....Cant argue with a new industry though :yeshrug:

Go check out WYY and CAK for the people that dont do pennies :salute:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shall do more dd then...however the stanley brothers now work for Green Cures, and they are very experienced, go check it out...

To all the people that dont do pennys, Im just trying to get this quick dough, then I'll do more legit companies when I get it....Cant argue with a new industry though :yeshrug:

Go check out WYY and CAK for the people that dont do pennies :salute:

1. Stanley Brothers as far as I can tell, have no association with Green Cures Inc or TTDZ
2. Stanley Brothers have no operations to scale that will be able to provide this a range of people
3. "charlottes webs" is not patented and has been around for years - there is no barriers to entry
4. Green Cures/TTDZ still has no products
5. The websites were all owned by the same guy for years, he also owns other sites including one for Obamacare - it looks like he is one of those people who buys domains and sits on them to sell later.

6. Be careful - I think there will be a pop then when people realize this has no connection and still no "special" products it will be back down. They look like they are trying to do way to much.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm doing DD here and just found something HUGE. The guys here in Colorado who are the biggest and only manufactor of high CBD marijuana and are the ones who cross strained the plant to give it high CBD and low THC are on this link

http://www.charlottesoil.com/

Charlotte web is the plant name for the girl who first received this from the growers. They have a website which is the link above I just posted http://www.charlottesoil.com/ and guess who owns it? That's right Green Cures inc.

The PR today said they were working with the manufactor of this and this is huge. One of the brothers of this family josh stanley who owns the farm could very well end up on the board of this company.

Now watch the video on charlottesoil.com and then watch this

This is CNN program with Dr Sanjay and he interviews Charlottes family and also The Stanley family and show the grow operation. Green Cures owns these websites now and is going to be in the business of helping manufactor this CBD oil

In other words, No big competition and the forefathers of the CBD shyt have given the copy rights to TTDZ aka Green Cures, and they will brand the CBD strain known as Charlottes Web under the Green Cures Brand and will have NO COMPETITION.

Im buying 2000 more worth of TTDZ tomorrow :bayer:

Not selling til my account hits .30 , .50 , .70 :smugbiden:

hate to break it to you that site is not related to Josh Stanley

http://www.charlottesoil.com/charlottes-web.html

it's a nonsensical site created by a serial squatter, who has sold his domains and web pages to TTDZ

Adventures of Charlottes WEB is CBDColorado.com big debut. What began as an impromptu bedtime story for her toddler slowly blossomed into a best-selling children's book. She's currently working on her untitled sophomore effort. We can't wait to see what imaginative yarn she weaves next!
Charlotte, has a master's degree in English from Arizona State University. Previously a writer of corporate communications, she happily traded in her 9-to-5 gig for a rewarding career as a children's author. The best part: working from her home office, she gets to spend more time with her own silly fox. FutureCancerCures.com

they talking about childrens books and weed all on the same page breh!!!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:wtf: Sharebuilder wants to charge me $65.05 as "low securities transaction fee to buy TTDZ." Y'all get that from your brokers?

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:wtf: Sharebuilder wants to charge me $65.05 as "low securities transaction fee to buy TTDZ." Y'all get that from your brokers?

I have the same thing with Sharebuilder. If you open a TD Ameritrade account you can buy OTC stocks without the fee (First 60 Trades are Free)

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fukk no

Scott Trade is $7 plus a percentage of sale for stocks under $1

So for me to buy and sell penny stocks in the quantities I do comes usually out to $9-$10 each trade

If anybody here is looking to join ScottTrade I have a referral code to get 3 free trades when you sign up: LYXN9267

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
STBV gets news about producing a MJ production reality show this summer

...and it still tanks.

my investment in this garbage: