Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking over this stock. What is the goal with this???? Are you sure about that?

It's just a crapshoot penny stock but it got hot earlier this week and a lot of folks were chasing it up. and now they're throwing it in the trash can

Honestly I think the CEO is dropping bad PR on purpose to play yo-yo with investors

Goal is to jump in today when it bottoms out, and when there's some buzz next week with tweets and PR expanding on their MJ play, cash out around say .0018

Small money but big percentages

I've got an order sitting at .0009 right now, if it doesn't fill I don't care

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna open a Roth IRA today.

I know the basics but someone put me on game :mjpls:

you not the basics, there's no game - some poeple actively trade - i have a money manager doing my roth IRA, ETFS, and mutual funds that i reallocate annually.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
Holy fukk I've never seen a more :scusthov: stock than STBV

They dropped what I consider to be decent PR today and still can't get past .0002

I tried playing it for a tick up yesterday and it wouldn't even do that

My condolences @Catatafish. Your best bet is to just take the L on this one and leave it in graveyard on the hopes that it pops a few months from now on some new venture. Penny stocks tend to cycle like that

Just cross your fingers they don't do a RS or get delisted. Then you're even worse off
Yeah I'm over it for now. hopefully the CEO is actually raising cash to fund all these ventures like he claims and not just dumping shares before the collapse.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah I'm over it for now. hopefully the CEO is actually raising cash to fund all these ventures like he claims and not just dumping shares before the collapse.
Bra just type in STBV scam in twitter and look at the tweets from two years ago :snoop:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
TTDZ soon to blast off, the 20 dma is the launching pad and its finally right at where the price is...L2's look so thin, dividend and an 8k filing could send this sucker
15o797q.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
got 7k shares in ttdz. just got out of wwe while I was ahead. $8.50 jump since purchase but only had 25 shares. looked like it was about to decline even more. I made enough already. might put some of that in ttdz if you projecting them to go big soon.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TTDZ soon to blast off, the 20 dma is the launching pad and its finally right at where the price is...L2's look so thin, dividend and an 8k filing could send this sucker
15o797q.png

that's a good chart...it does look like it bounces off the 20

however all my momentum indicators are showing weakness

then again I don't believe in charting penny stocks espeically sub pennies - so we'll see.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
momentum indicators shows WWE in a grey area - can't tell if it lost steam or resting - so I got out of my other 25% of my options. completely out off WWE

MCIG - despite the down day, momo indicators still saying there's legs in this one

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
that's a good chart...it does look like it bounces off the 20

however all my momentum indicators are showing weakness

then again I don't believe in charting penny stocks espeically sub pennies - so we'll see.
Yea there isnt enough fukking volume the damn MM's are manipulating the shyt out of this stock on a daily basis, volume comes and those suckers will have to cover so fast :ohlawd:

Thats why I cant wait til Monday , 2/4 of their last PR's came on a Monday

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

you not the basics, there's no game - some poeple actively trade - i have a money manager doing my roth IRA, ETFS, and mutual funds that i reallocate annually.

Alright. Well would you suggest only doing a Roth if it's an investment account as well?

Basically I have a 401k with work but I want a Roth as well to save. I don't know too much about investing. I was either gonna go with Ally or Betterment. I can do at least $100 a month in contributions.

I guess I'm asking as a beginner which would be the best way to go? :ld:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright. Well would you suggest only doing a Roth if it's an investment account as well?

Basically I have a 401k with work but I want a Roth as well to save. I don't know too much about investing. I was either gonna go with Ally or Betterment. I can do at least $100 a month in contributions.

you could, but IRA should really be used to invest and park money IMO. Others actively trade in it, i think it's great sincei t's tax free and as long as you're not expecting 2 withdraw anytime soon.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Find out if you can have a roth 401k through work, more than likely you can.

People usually have blue chips and mutual funds, it's meant for long term gains.

With mutual funds people usually say get something from vanguard, but there is a lot of options. I used to use a lot of closed end funds but don't follow the market as diligently anymore.

Last edited: