Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I’m disappointed in Microsoft. Shyt is underwhelming profitable. But I had bigger ambitions for it. I wish I put that money toward Amazon and Apple options instead
Microsoft is like savings account. Its been very profitable for me.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Remember a black man gave you this tip. I better not see you an any anti-black male tirades in the future.
I keep these conversations outside of these threads because it does not pertain to this topic.
I share whatever knowledge I have just as much as I receive, so I don't appreciate the condescension. The topics in the locker room are quite different, do you go chastising every poster in this forum for what is discussed in the locker room?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
TSLA :wow:

and i post all my moves. :manny:

It aint enough :takedat:

Smart-Select-20200713-083450-Fidelity.jpg
It's crazy when you think that there's people in that country that don't even make that in a year.
I gotta start aggressively throwing more money....

The lack of dips aint helping :beli:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep these conversations outside of these threads because it does not pertain to this topic.
I share whatever knowledge I have just as much as I receive, so I don't appreciate the condescension. The topics in the locker room are quite different, do you go chastising every poster in this forum for what is discussed in the locker room?
TSS7F15.png

My block list is like 100 deep. The second someone says something ignorant, don't argue, just put them on block. Granted there will be replies like this one where I have no idea what your post was referring to, but my forum experience is much better

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm creating another M1. Any ideas? I am going to probably add the ARKK ETF and I might do CRSP proper. Thinking about JD too as one of my picks

Do one that tracks precious metals. Copper is skyrocketing and gold/silver are safe. You should have some exposure to all that