Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Have the same question for M1, set up a second pie that holds the security deposits of my tenants so I made it somewhat conservative, but now I feel like following the indexes might be a bad thing for “their” money. Right now it’s

30% ARKK
25% QQQ
25% SPY
20% BLV

I’m thinking I might add some aggressive growth plays to offset any potential downturn from QQQ and SPY - thoughts on what those should be? (Besides TSLA :russ: ) all leases locked in until next summer so at worst, won’t need to access the cash in here for a year

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My brother fukked up the bag for real. Dude is a can’t get right, gets fired from every job - yet finds another like it’s nothing. 4 years ago he got hired as a mechanic at Tesla, they gave even roles like that stock. This nikka would’ve 10-15x his stock grant :wow:

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Have the same question for M1, set up a second pie that holds the security deposits of my tenants so I made it somewhat conservative, but now I feel like following the indexes might be a bad thing for “their” money. Right now it’s

30% ARKK
25% QQQ
25% SPY
20% BLV

I’m thinking I might add some aggressive growth plays to offset any potential downturn from QQQ and SPY - thoughts on what those should be? (Besides TSLA :russ: ) all leases locked in until next summer so at worst, won’t need to access the cash in here for a year

You should've just bought BRKB and save yourself from paying expense ratio.

:manny: