Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Should close out some of these appl calls that’s at %100 Return but the shyt don’t expire for another 3 weeks.:patrice: Could take the profit but I’ll be salty if the shyt doubles

If you have more than 1 option on it, sell enough to cover your initial investment and let the rest ride.

Though I also dont see Apple dropping anytime soon. Its a "safe" stock at this time.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlit:
Smart-Select-20200713-070339-Fidelity.jpg

:shaq:

Smart-Select-20200713-065850-Fidelity.jpg

bro how? I mean congrats but how? Can I PM you?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have more than 1 option on it, sell enough to cover your initial investment and let the rest ride.

Though I also dont see Apple dropping anytime soon. Its a "safe" stock at this time.
That’s usually what I do but I feel comfortable with AAPL during earnings season. I was goin close one but my finger has tension with the keyboard

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See how the banks do this week during earnings. You can always sell right before earnings to get any potential hyper behind the earnings
I’m disappointed in Microsoft. Shyt is underwhelming profitable. But I had bigger ambitions for it. I wish I put that money toward Amazon and Apple options instead

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have 20 stocks and 5 of them(in order: Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Abbvie, and Uber) are 50% of the value of the entire portfolio. The top 3 are 35% and Apple is 18% alone. I was trying to have a more diverse portfolio but these damn tech stocks unbalanced it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m disappointed in Microsoft. Shyt is underwhelming profitable. But I had bigger ambitions for it. I wish I put that money toward Amazon and Apple options instead
What does this mean?

and I get if you just want to grow your money now, but MSFT (pretty much all blue chips) is a good stock to have as part of a long term investing plan, decent growth but also some level of safety.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What does this mean?

and I get if you just want to grow your money now, but MSFT (pretty much all blue chips) is a good stock to have as part of a long term investing plan, decent growth but also some level of safety.

Microsoft's stock growth over the years is garbage compared to its peers. Only in the past year or two has it made significant moves upwards.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
M1 brehs, how would I add more money to my account but only have it go toward one stock? I assume I need to increase the size of that slice (and decrease elsewhere) but was wondering if that triggers a taxable event y’all been talking about?