Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
That Hyliion really does look good......
Follow SPAQ this week. See if they win their offering for Fisker. SPAQ and SPAQ.WS went up a bit last week but since their merger with Fikser isn't confirmed yet there is still room to run.

SPAQ.WS is 5.19 right now. Shll's warrants are 8.57. if the hype goes crazy you can 2x your money

Spartan Energy soars 37% as it reportedly takes pole position in a bidding war for electric-vehicle maker Fisker (SPAQ, NKLA, TSLA) | Markets Insider

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
well earnings plays coming up that y'all might be interested in. Besides Tesla, Microsoft, Amazon, Peloton, Logitech and some others.. I expect most of these I named will crush it..

But as always with earnings plays u gotta watch what happens in the lead up and usually sell before the report hits. If there's a pullback prior to the lead up then it's a great time to buy. If there's a huge run up then it's likelier to have a big sell off after the news...

Oh also Netflix but they already had a huge run up on Friday so I'm not sure how much is left in the tank

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
well earnings plays coming up that y'all might be interested in. Besides Tesla, Microsoft, Amazon, Peloton, Logitech and some others.. I expect most of these I named will crush it..

But as always with earnings plays u gotta watch what happens in the lead up and usually sell before the report hits. If there's a pullback prior to the lead up then it's a great time to buy. If there's a huge run up then it's likelier to have a big sell off after the news...

Oh also Netflix but they already had a huge run up on Friday so I'm not sure how much is left in the tank
hadn't thought about logitech. my damn keyboard and mouse im using now is from them. their outlook looks good chartwise. what do they have planned coming up that can get this higher? seems like an interesting play for a small percentage.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hoping lca dips into 12s again. Want to add more. Think its gonna be big in a year or so