Superstar
Daps

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I was just doing some toilet thinking about Tesla and the whole EV thing. They already got the car game down, plus the battery day coming in September. Plus Elon owns SpaceX which just had their shuttle launch. But imagine if they expanded to other things as well. There was a thread in TLR little while back about the US being behind as far as commuter rails such as bullet trains like the ones in Japan. Or even the regular cargo trains. Imagine if Tesla built an engine for those trains, both commercial and industrial, and moved them from coal to electric. The big positive effect it will have on the environment would be tremendous. But even better, imagine if Tesla built a fukking plane engine. They already working on a truck and trying to eliminate diesel fuel. I think within the next 5, if not 10 years, that they build a plane engine or just revolutionize the industry. The ability to cut down on oil and help save the environment will definitely be something of the future and even today with all the work they have done. There's so much potential there. Look at how the environment and nature started improving around the world with less pollution and smog as more and more people were quarantined and not out driving. I think we got a lot of potential this next decade to really change things around and improve things. Hopefully Tesla, and other companies are able to get us to a better tomorrow. :wow:
If anyone could come up with the tech for a plane engine, it would be Elon da GOAT!

I read his story like 5 years ago and have been buying Tesla Stock ever since.

God bless Tesla for keeping the brehs fed

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
fukk! Tesla needs a pullback ASAP! Wtf!!

trying to buy more shares and it’s already 1700!!!

fukk!!!!

:damn:

SoftHarmfulFlea-size_restricted.gif