Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you making money violations come out the ass, but when you losing everything quiet

They lucky it’s Friday. I cash out a couple this morning I’m gone ahead and let this 2200 settle and get back in it next week so they can’t say shyt to me

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Novice question but How do you guys handle capital gains for taxes?im up there high in positive net short gains...

i've been struggling with this too breh. just too much headache.

wiith my ally, i just sat down and did my math. just know your tax bracket and calculate. every brokerage account should have all the details of your gains or losses.

i use turbo tax and one of the m1 advantage is that it will be integrated to turbo tax last i checked. so that would be so beneficial. and remember you don't pay tax unless you sell it. so it's much easier for longs to deal with taxes.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been struggling with this too breh. just too much headache.

wiith my ally, i just sat down and did my math. just know your tax bracket and calculate. every brokerage account should have all the details of your gains or losses.

i use turbo tax and one of the m1 advantage is that it will be integrated to turbo tax last i checked. so that would be so beneficial. and remember you don't pay tax unless you sell it. so it's much easier for longs to deal with taxes.
My long term sales column gets no play. I’m have to claim a kid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically the best way to avoid tax headache is just go long with tsla/sq/faang/arkk :mjlit:
you think Netflix is still a part of that class?

im not buying it like the other ones, i kinda feel like it leveled out and is gonna lose ground to disney, etc

shyt was obviously a monster but im not sure if i see long term continuance of that

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
you think Netflix is still a part of that class?

im not buying it like the other ones, i kinda feel like it leveled out and is gonna lose ground to disney, etc

shyt was obviously a monster but im not sure if i see long term continuance of that
At this point best not to bet against it but I see many streaming services popping up with tons of competition coming