Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
you think Netflix is still a part of that class?

im not buying it like the other ones, i kinda feel like it leveled out and is gonna lose ground to disney, etc

shyt was obviously a monster but im not sure if i see long term continuance of that
Good point. Disney does have more revenue streams and a bigger animation studio. I think the biggest in the world. Netflix could get hurt if any of the places they film are shut down like in these past few months. Wonder what Netflix cap is and how stable or innovative they might be the next 5-10 years. Might have to adjust my pie a bit and add Disney. Speaking of Disney, I hear something about a deal with GNUS but not sure of all the details. I got only 38 shares of GNUS but whatever gains I can get off that bytch is welcome.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
cac grandpa knows his shyt :manny:

I wish there were a way on Fidelity or in general to do a mutual fund search. Maybe that can be something one of the computer programming experts can develop. Like lets say I am interested in that Invigo stock. I look and its like $100 a share. I wouldn't mind having a mutual fund that includes it. I want to search and it tells me, ok this fund has it, this fund has it, etc. Thought that be more convenient in my opinion.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
you think Netflix is still a part of that class?

im not buying it like the other ones, i kinda feel like it leveled out and is gonna lose ground to disney, etc

shyt was obviously a monster but im not sure if i see long term continuance of that

NFLX does have 1st mover advantage. and the biggest advantage is the international market IMO. i dont view it as big 4s equal, but i really dont see train stopping any time soon. and covid really helping the business.

:manny:

they are really separating themselves from the pack
Expecting Another Netflix Subscriber Growth Blowout, Analyst Hikes Price Target to $670 | The Motley Fool

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I wish there were a way on Fidelity or in general to do a mutual fund search. Maybe that can be something one of the computer programming experts can develop. Like lets say I am interested in that Invigo stock. I look and its like $100 a share. I wouldn't mind having a mutual fund that includes it. I want to search and it tells me, ok this fund has it, this fund has it, etc. Thought that be more convenient in my opinion.

Why not create an m1 account? fractional share is the future. you should have more than 1 account.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can usually just google "XXX top etf holding" and it will give you the result. thats how i found that FDIS etf with 33 percent amazon

here look at this

https://www.etf.com/stock/AMZN

this one will tell you what the top holder is

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why not create an m1 account? fractional share is the future. you should have more than 1 account.
i got too many investment accounts lol. i got one tho with faang, tesla, msft, sq, nvidia, amd, united health, and maybe might add disney on there. dont wanna keep changing stuff around cuz i think you warned us on that. but if you give the approval, maybe i'll dedicate a few percentage pints to it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
NFLX does have 1st mover advantage. and the biggest advantage is the international market IMO. i dont view it as big 4s equal, but i really dont see train stopping any time soon. and covid really helping the business.

:manny:

they are really separating themselves from the pack
Expecting Another Netflix Subscriber Growth Blowout, Analyst Hikes Price Target to $670 | The Motley Fool
Is the content Netflix produces really that valuable? Their market cap is larger than both AT&T and Disney and I’d take the content HBO and Disney produces over Netflix any day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
you can usually just google "XXX top etf holding" and it will give you the result. thats how i found that FDIS etf with 33 percent amazon

here look at this

https://www.etf.com/stock/AMZN

this one will tell you what the top holder is
ima have to keep that in mind for monday cuz my ira shows $375 available to trade but my core fund shows 3200 so maybe by Monday some funds will have settled and i can get that fdis one.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Speaking of M1. Making a higher percentage today than Ally would've paid me for the whole year. Need to keep spreading the word on this thing and have all the coli family eating. :wow:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Is the content Netflix produces really that valuable? Their market cap is larger than both AT&T and Disney and I’d take the content HBO and Disney produces over Netflix any day.

Did you go rent movies from blockbuster or hollywood video? :sas1:

As long as nflx produces quality content than subscribers will continue to stick with them. They may go add hbo or prime but the home base is nflx.

But it can all change if they start putting up shyt shows

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Speaking of M1. Making a higher percentage today than Ally would've paid me for the whole year. Need to keep spreading the word on this thing and have all the coli family eating. :wow:
i keep trying to tell my gf and brother but they dont wanna listen to me :flabbynsick:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did you go rent movies from blockbuster or hollywood video? :sas1:

As long as nflx produces quality content than subscribers will continue to stick with them. They may go add hbo or prime but the home base is nflx.

But it can all change if they start putting up shyt shows
Seems like Netflix makes a lot of content but most of it isn’t HBO or Disney level in terms of quality. In the next few years almost everyone else’s content will vanish from Netflix to be on their own streaming services and they’ll just be left with their original content.