Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i got too many investment accounts lol. i got one tho with faang, tesla, msft, sq, nvidia, amd, united health, and maybe might add disney on there. dont wanna keep changing stuff around cuz i think you warned us on that. but if you give the approval, maybe i'll dedicate a few percentage pints to it.

If you really want to buy lvgo with your fidelity then just go for it breh. If it crashes? Just buy more. Goal should be building a position. Its expensive as fuk right now. Just few weeks ago it was $70. But if you believe in the companynthen it shouldnt matter.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
How much longer can they keep this up? Will it ever go back to 1000? I want to cash in on the significant gains but it’s looking like the sky is the limit word to biggie :wow:

i think its on a verge of bubble, but if it drops, i think its gonna be to $1100-$1200 range. and it will bounce back quick. 7/22 is q2 earning day, i suspect tsla crushed it.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Seems like Netflix makes a lot of content but most of it isn’t HBO or Disney level in terms of quality. In the next few years almost everyone else’s content will vanish from Netflix to be on their own streaming services and they’ll just be left with their original content.
Netflix is the gold standard of streaming as of right now & maybe in to the future. Consistent, something for everyone, reasonable pricing, focus, etc. Disney owns everything but they got problems with closed amusement parks, no sports on their TV networks, movie theaters closed, Star Wars backlash, etc. The only thing notable they've done with Disney+ is The Mandalorian & showing a taping of Hamilton. HBO is a great network but botched the launch of Max because they have all this other confusing shyt like Go, Now, DC Network, etc. mixed in. Netflix just does Netflix and that's it. But we'll see what happens in a few years.