Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that PUMP in GDSM was evident this weekend - I should have set an order early, I figured it would touch .003 and stall but it's actually still moving. I don't think the news will support the move but the hype is there and it's a good play.

me myself, I would book some profits and lets the rest ride tho

GDSM is/ was a great play. I had a bunch of shares at .0009, but I sold them at .0014 like an idiot to make up for a loss I had on something else

Knew I shoulda held out and let it cook over the weekend. Not waiting 2 days cost me a grand :what:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Shugg knows I disagree

while not a "scam", I do believe the structure of the company is one that does not benefit shareholders in the long term but I need to see more regarding the $3M investment and also the shares for PVCL.
And why is that?
who6qb.gif

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool breh.

I don't post all my positions, just the ones I'm high on and right now it's the following:

BBRY, DANG, MCIG, SZYM, ARIA, WWE, and DSCO

I'm also long KOG options from an earning play 13 Jun - i think KOG is gonna have a nice move up.!

KOG Jun 13 - up 100%

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GDSM is/ was a great play. I had a bunch of shares at .0009, but I sold them at .0014 like an idiot to make up for a loss I had on something else

Knew I shoulda held out and let it cook over the weekend. Not waiting 2 days cost me a grand :what:

I think GDSM will be a blood bath soon - if the PR doesn't have something extraordinary in it - then wait for the next pump
And why is that?
who6qb.gif

everything about the deal, sounds dilituvie 740M shares priced at half the current PPS

the fact they are giving out dividends instead of potentially using the cash to continue growing the business so you have $3M funding
in the PR it says they are giving out 4M shares of PVCL as dividends (these were priced at $1) thats $4M dollars

now obviously these are currently only priced at .10 cents that's still $400K of operarting cash IF they were able to dump shares into the market today. The fact that they are giving this away affects capital and hence the equity/shares of the company.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CEO of bayer....scum rich type of guy that has the "maybe poor people should just stop being poor" type of attitude..dont like him

But his smugness in this pic is just :bayer:

my dad works for bayer haha

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I'm eying again it now too. Def down to jump back in after it takes a beating

until GDSM puts out a PR saying they have a partner in the MMJ biz, this puppy isn't moving. They outchere playing investors them and TTDZ and their weed chapsticks.

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
whats the chance at a GDSM rebound in the next couple days?

about to pull the trigg but im really not trying to hold this very long