Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Fees are more expensive than other places though, so I'd look elsewhere afterwards if you're a heavy trader

gotcha, after 60 days any idea on the costs?

Figure it will be something to do with my downtime.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
gotcha, after 60 days any idea on the costs?

Figure it will be something to do with my downtime.

I think it's $9.99 a trade. Sharebuilder is $6.95 and I feel like I saw optionsHouse at $4.99 recently. That's for stocks. Options are different if you plan on that.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think it's $9.99 a trade. Sharebuilder is $6.95 and I feel like I saw optionsHouse at $4.99 recently. That's for stocks. Options are different if you plan on that.

Gotcha. Yeah, that'll add up. I guess I'll put something aside and see how the time treats me.

I probably pay less all said in done with my advisor, granted I'm not buying and selling often.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like the gravestone doji on TTDZ :snoop:

I notice TTDZ did a gap and trap yesterday. I made sure to be out by 10 am because I knew it wasn't going to go any higher. Mondays are you best friend and Tuesdays are your worst enemy. Unless these guys come with some killer PR in the next week I see a big sell off soon and anything close to a penny will be in the rear view mirror. Sorry to say it and hope I'm wrong

With GDSM I see everybody buying on rumors and ready to sell on news. This is essentially the "pump", when PR comes out it will cook a little bit more, but then brace yourself for a freefall not soon after - "the dump". Another magical monday terrible tuesday situation.

Nobody gives a fukk about these companies including the CEOs. Everybody is just betting on horses. When a horse looks ready to breakout the chips accumulate. The horse has a good race and makes a couple people rich, but nobody is nurturing the horse after that. They look for the next one.

If you want to see a textbook pump and dump chart, look how ASKE traded last week. It's all about seeing the momentum as it's coming, capitalizing, and moving on.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice TTDZ did a gap and trap yesterday. I made sure to be out by 10 am because I knew it wasn't going to go any higher. Mondays are you best friend and Tuesdays are your worst enemy. Unless these guys come with some killer PR in the next week I see a big sell off soon and anything close to a penny will be in the rear view mirror. Sorry to say it and hope I'm wrong

With GDSM I see everybody buying on rumors and ready to sell on news. This is essentially the "pump", when PR comes out it will cook a little bit more, but then brace yourself for a freefall not soon after - "the dump". Another magical monday terrible tuesday situation.

Nobody gives a fukk about these companies including the CEOs. Everybody is just betting on horses. When a horse looks ready to breakout the chips accumulate. The horse has a good race and makes a couple people rich, but nobody is nurturing the horse after that. They look for the next one.

If you want to see a textbook pump and dump chart, look how ASKE traded last week. It's all about seeing the momentum as it's coming, capitalizing, and moving on.

yeah, I don't do any charting on penny stocks - charting in itself is iffy at best on bluechips, when you get down to penny stocks its all about PR's and PnD - or milestones (like revenues, products be sold, etc etc).

GDSM news better be great if it's not look out below.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

The only thing that keeps me is the dividends, it 3 mil in operating, its ability to expand (probably into edibles) , and other p&d news that it has upcoming.

Lets face it, Green Cures is legit as far as having an office and management and etc...

Question is how far will management take us on that low float?

That being said..

I aint sellin
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Up 260% on my GDSM bet. :salute: @ShuggRoss.

What do you think about FITX and EAPH. Both appearl to be promising weed companies with real products designed for sale at MJ shops. To be honest i'm not to happy with the independent reasearch i'm hearing on TTDZ and will likely be selling my holdings shortly. Please tell me, why are you so big on TTDZ?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DANG -this one can't stop!!!!!

yeezus that thing keeps going up and up. what would a good long term entry point be? i'm in no rush to buy right now. think if i wait long enough i can get some 12s?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What do you think about FITX and EAPH. Both appearl to be promising weed companies with real products designed for sale at MJ shops. To be honest i'm not to happy with the independent reasearch i'm hearing on TTDZ and will likely be selling my holdings shortly. Please tell me, why are you so big on TTDZ?

that PUMP in GDSM was evident this weekend - I should have set an order early, I figured it would touch .003 and stall but it's actually still moving. I don't think the news will support the move but the hype is there and it's a good play.

me myself, I would book some profits and lets the rest ride tho

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Big on its share structure and potential, and the fact that I know its not a scam, companny has a real office...there is so many PR's this company can put out to make that price go up.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeezus that thing keeps going up and up. what would a good long term entry point be? i'm in no rush to buy right now. think if i wait long enough i can get some 12s?

to be honest, I don't even know - need a couple of days of cooling down, so i can get a chart going. Because I want to sell some calls against my equity position. Support loks to be at $11 but it's been 4 days of crazy moves

slow RSI hasn't touch 80, but is nearing it , the MACD is still increasing and the ADX has only slightly ticked up -

basically the indicators i show , says there's still run left - but I would not want to call it a buy at this point with a move like that

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big on its share structure and potential, and the fact that I know its not a scam, companny has a real office...there is so many PR's this company can put out to make that price go up.

Shugg knows I disagree

while not a "scam", I do believe the structure of the company is one that does not benefit shareholders in the long term but I need to see more regarding the $3M investment and also the shares for PVCL.