Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Fur Elise

summertime fine.
Daps
Reppin
South
I'm going to start following this thread. I need to step by investment game up ( well start) , while I'm still young.

Spin

All Star
Daps
Goldman looking better. weekly bull flag pattern.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So close to the crown i can taste it

:noah:

tumblr_mhog0srM5J1s3v8rqo1_400.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what are you investing in? i'm curious, you've been killing it.

Well from the beginning i have always kept it diverse as far as the # of stocks and the types of them, from what ive been reading also from you guys yall taking risk in small lesser know companies ,trying to go for a bigger profit, i only have one of those its a energy company might be solar powered i believe and they been doing ok. Also up until recently most of you have had all your eggs in one basket so to speak. I like invest in two of a kind too so i have

Two phone companies
Two Airlines
Two auto makers
Two energy companies ( one is more of utilities company, the other is the solar one)
Three tech companies ( two chip makers, the other one is Google)
Two retail construction type business
One beverage manufacture ( coffee,sports drinks, water)

the funny thing is that maybe besides 3 of these, they are all major companies and only 1 other player besides me is holding any stock it in, (google)

other that i only plan on getting in on two more, one more major beverage company and another tech company ( waiting on the google i/o) to see this new partnership they might announce.

Am not as good in the technical aspect of stocks as you and couple of the other guys are , and in real life would take less risk i just look for companies that are proven and also invest in companies who product or services i respect and use , each and every one of the one companies i have invested in the game I either currently own something from them or use there services on a regular bases. Except for the solar energy company, there based in the Midwest and only provide there services to those states i believe , lol ironically somewhere i will be moving to in the next couple of weeks.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: fukkers finally funded my acct. Bought 2570 shares of AMD this morning. Gonna buy probably another $10k of Nokia if you guys are sure about it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:whew: fukkers finally funded my acct. Bought 2570 shares of AMD this morning. Gonna buy probably another $10k of Nokia if you guys are sure about it.

:whew:

You going in! I believe in Nokia and feel they will have a monster q2. As long as they don't lose money the stock will skyrocket. AMD has already moved a tremendous amount in the past few weeks but us showing good support at current prices. I expect a further spike once the Next box Amd partnership is made official.

Two great companies for a good value play imho.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

You going in! I believe in Nokia and feel they will have a monster q2. As long as they don't lose money the stock will skyrocket. AMD has already moved a tremendous amount in the past few weeks but us showing good support at current prices. I expect a further spike once the Next box Amd partnership is made official.

Two great companies for a good value play imho.

Yea I plan to hold for at least a year. I'm in breh. Wish me luck!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IMO, nokia is a bad look right now, i would have waited for them to be more stable hee before i put any money into them, two things could happen , it will go really really well for them in the U.S market, or they will be forced to pull out completely

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO, nokia is a bad look right now, i would have waited for them to be more stable hee before i put any money into them, two things could happen , it will go really really well for them in the U.S market, or they will be forced to pull out completely

Depends. Are they going full-retard on smartphones from now on or do you think they'll stay with the simpler devices? I don't really have a lotta faith in Windows Phone but they're still a pretty solid company.