Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spin

All Star
Daps
You nikkas buying Facebook?:ufdup:

Yea and I'm familiar with its personality too. That's why I said I still have to make it through Friday lol. If it tanks this week again no biggie I will just move on. I treat them all like cheap dates.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yea and I'm familiar with its personality too. That's why I said I still have to make it through Friday lol. If it tanks this week again no biggie I will just move on. I treat them all like cheap dates.

:ehh:

Btw, just wanted to update the baord on my latest moves. Sold all my shares in ALU. Made a small profit but it seems that company has many years before it grows again. Going to cash out of NFLX because i smell an impeding crash. Whenver the stock gets too pricey the stock gets harrased by shorters. Its currently trading at a P/E ratio of 523 which is a little rich for my blood. At 247% profits I think I've eaten enough...:win:

Buying up more AMD, EBAY, NOK, and DDD. I'm going to bank on these to pay off nicely in the fall. Also i'm buying som Boeing(BA), selling off half my shares in ZNGA, and likely making a play into fashion via either KORS or COACH. We'll see how the remainder of the year plays out.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BREHSS

:wtf: happened to my portfolio, when i go to holding it says

You don't have any holdings. Go to the trading page to place orders.

i cant see how my stocks are performing

Spin

All Star
Daps
should I go long or short FSLR in the game?

edit: for some reason I can't sell my positions I was trying to free up some cash and go all in on FSLR.

First Solar has no sell signal. You will be playing with fire, but if you must try 1/3 or 1/4 of the size you want and see if you get traction.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMD up 15% today :takedat:
I should've bought at $2.30.

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Oh well.

I'm buying some today.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
first solar. a solar energy company. I left them for dead and stopped following them. They blew everybody away with their last quarter though.

Did some research. Unless they get some sort of continous government bailout, i don't think investing in any US solar company is a good idea. The germans already have a higher quality product because they have been doing it longer, and the chinese have everyone beat on price. I forsee a US company failing quickly in this industry.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, i only started looking at AMD after you told ME to buy it...:russ:

How the fukk did you miss out on your OWN good advice?:mindblown:

Don't forget to buy NOK as well. It will hit $5 by end of summer.

I always second guess myself breh. It's my biggest character flaw.

:sadcam:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Did some research. Unless they get some sort of continous government bailout, i don't think investing in any US solar company is a good idea. The germans already have a higher quality product because they have been doing it longer, and the chinese have everyone beat on price. I forsee a US company failing quickly in this industry.

Yeah I should of been more clear. I was talking about this game we are playing with fake money. I doubt I would buy it in real life or any solar company for that matter. Unless the technology drastically improves.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amd just off like the Flash while I wait for this fukking deposit to clear my brokerage acct. :mad: :mad: :mad: