Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spin

All Star
Daps
Edit: you are right, I don't know how I missed LMT.

You like those etfs. Why do you think kors is going up? Its ran pretty far since the IPO, no? I think its fairly valued. Is retail going up?

My opinion on KORS is they're building their brand similar to Ralph Lauren. They have the cheap stuff at Macy's and the higher end at the luxury stores. Their women's bags are taking market share from Coach.

As far as trading the stock, I let the price dictate when I trade it. I'm in small now and will add if it breaks the high of 3 weeks ago.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Northrop Grumman, boeing, Raytheon, general dynamics, Halliburton. Companies who have contracts with the government in aerospace or oil. There's plenty of them. Very cyclical, The wars are winding down.

Edit: buy boeing

Boeing is cool, imho. That new dreamliner is fiya though.:wow:

In regards to my LNKD bet, I put in a stop loss for 190 and sold for a $400 dollar loss total. Not too bad, especially with DDD and AMD flying high again today! :ahh:I'm at 45% and 35% gains on both those stocks in the past 2 week! :krs:

shyts amazing! Its gonna be a :fire: summer.

EDIT: Just entered into a long position in Boeing (BA) at 93.4/share. PE Ratio trading at 17.4X earnings. Even though the market is red hot right now, this company is going to be making money for the forseeable future now that Dream liner has been cleared for takeoff! I expect huge quarters moving forward on this stock.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
No matter what happens i'm never gonna beat Domingo in this game

Still #2 tho :umad: heh

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
domingo you went all in?

well about half in on LNKD. i thought they'd have another blowout quarter like the last one. Yeah it was a shytty move but it's play money.

I don't think I can ignore the VIX at 12.84. I think I'm going to buy some options at a 14 or 15 strike price(in real life, not on the game).

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
well about half in on LNKD. i thought they'd have another blowout quarter like the last one. Yeah it was a shytty move but it's play money.

I don't think I can ignore the VIX at 12.84. I think I'm going to buy some options at a 14 or 15 strike price(in real life, not on the game).

oh i see. which expiry date on the options?