Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually you sold at a good time. It’s at a resistance point 8.89

so it either goes through or you’d probably see a sell off into the low 8

thats what I’m hoping for man. It went to 9.14. I sold it at 8.42. Still made good profit. Hoping this week that dip comes back like it’s been doing the last month into 7.30-7.40 and jump right back in. I’m in it for the long haul but just wasted the last month letting me make profit to end up back to where I started so took the chance to gain the profit this time. No biggie though. Apple and Facebook are my two go getters and I’ve been eating well off delta and America even with the dips. Just waiting patiently for that big lick. (Pause)

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know what it means on fidelity when it says "indicates that the security has not been priced today?" dont think i noticed that before. Hopefully it doesn't ruin a green day. hopefully whatever stocks that trade in the AH go up. Most thankful today for crypto. That was a big gainer for me and hopefully it raises up more thru out the night with the international traders.
You trade crypto in fidelity?

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
just set up my m1 finance pie :blessed:
i put 1500 for my initial deposit and it says i have 10 buys when the market open tomorrow but it says @ 10am instead of 9:30am
am i missing anything?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Thinking I might start off with VOO for my first index fund (ETF)

ETF works the same way right, in the sense of let it stack up over the years and eventually cash out at a nice rate of return along with compound interest? :jbhmm:

I eventually want to get VFIAX but I’m gone start with this one and let it build over the years

Am I on the right track? :lupe: