Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to make it clear, I DO expect a pullback for all those names, Apple, FB, MSFT, etc.. they can't sustain this rapid growth over a number of weeks, however, when you add money to this over the next year, two years.. etc. the results should be very good.

I’m waiting for a good time to dip into Microsoft. Just waiting.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone know what it means on fidelity when it says "indicates that the security has not been priced today?" dont think i noticed that before. Hopefully it doesn't ruin a green day. hopefully whatever stocks that trade in the AH go up. Most thankful today for crypto. That was a big gainer for me and hopefully it raises up more thru out the night with the international traders.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wanted to make it clear, I DO expect a pullback for all those names, Apple, FB, MSFT, etc.. they can't sustain this rapid growth over a number of weeks, however, when you add money to this over the next year, two years.. etc. the results should be very good.
ain't no pullback. you better start buying their products and supporting the cause. :ufdup:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The thing is all 3 have about 100 billion just sitting in the bank plus none got hurt by this except maybe Apple a little with the stores

Now all 3 gonna eat up a shipload of companies cheap that were actually hurt

The rich get richer it’s the American way

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The thing is all 3 have about 100 billion just sitting in the bank plus none got hurt by this except maybe Apple a little with the stores

Now all 3 gonna eat up a shipload of companies cheap that were actually hurt

The rich get richer it’s the American way

Facts but let's not let that get in the way of us making money off it. :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sold akts yesterday with gains and the shyt keeps going up today. Wtf. Glad I got rid of xspa though. But akts was suppose to be a long hold. Only sold it to put back in when it dropped again like it’s been doing the last month. Appl treating me good right now though.
I was going say this isn’t the time to sell they’re about to go on a run from what I’ve seen. But secured profits so that’s never an L

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don’t plan to touch m1 stocks for another 3 years. I actually hope the market pulls back :ohlawd:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going say this isn’t the time to sell they’re about to go on a run from what I’ve seen. But secured profits so that’s never an L

the one time I decided to start selling and using the profits to get back in with more shares and the shyt sky rocketed. The game is the game though.